Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶ '21 wOT pole vault: Katie Nageotte 16-2¾ (WL) (MR)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¶ '21 wOT pole vault: Katie Nageotte 16-2¾ (WL) (MR)

    T&FN formchart

    1. Katie Nageotte

    2. Sandi Morris

    3. Morgann LeLeux

    4. Olivia Gruver

    5. Jenn Suhr

    6. Kortney Ross

    7. Bridget Guy

    8. Kristen Leland

    9. Lauren Martinez

    10. Paige Sommers
    Last edited by gh; 06-27-2021, 02:43 AM.

  • #2
    Nage is definitely on a roll!
    Morris is a LOCK!
    Suhr? Sure, why not?

    Comment


    • #3
      We will soon find out who will be in the finals of the Olympic Trial's women's pole vault on Saturday. Qualifications start today at 5 p.m. local time (8 p.m. Eastern Time).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Nage is definitely on a roll!
        Morris is a LOCK!
        Suhr? Sure, why not?
        Before handing out the team kits to Nageotte, Morris, and Suhr, first thing they have to do is survive the qualifications. There were many a time that favorites failed to qualify.
        Last edited by ralmcg; 06-24-2021, 03:20 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Is Jenn a SUHR bet to even show up?
          Has she even competed once this year?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ralmcg View Post
            Before handing out the team kits to Nageotte, Morris, and Suhr, first thing they have to do is survive the qualifications. There were many a time that favorites failed to qualify.
            Absolutely. Suhr is a huge
            ?

            Comment


            • #7
              PVP are you up there now at the top...

              Here now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Absolutely. Suhr is a huge
                ?
                Not any more. That was a great clearance.

                Meanwhile, we have nh's for Sommers, Cunliffe, and Grove.
                Last edited by Atticus; 06-25-2021, 12:27 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Was that an Age 39 OUTdoor record for Suhr?
                  That's the only age I don't have a record for!
                  But it probably is!
                  The first of many??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The US vaulters may be pretty good, but still, isn't it a bit extreme to have the opening height in the qualifying round set at 4.30?
                    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Powell View Post
                      The US vaulters may be pretty good, but still, isn't it a bit extreme to have the opening height in the qualifying round set at 4.30?
                      Nope.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Suhr's at 14-9--which MUST be the Age 39 OUTdoor record, if the 14-5.25 wasn't!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jenn Suhr cleared 4.50 meters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry to see NH for prep Paige Sommers and young pro Chloe Cunliffe. Nice SB for Rachel Baxter.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sandi Morris cleared 4.50 meters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X