Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¶ '21 wOT 200: Gabby Thomas 21.61 (WL)

T&FN formchart

1. Gabby Thomas

2. Lynna Irby

3. Tamara Clark

4. Sha’Carri Richardson

5. Allyson Felix

6. Cambrea Sturgis

7. Jenna Prandini

8. Candace Hill

9. Kyra Jefferson

10. Brittany Brown
    Last edited by gh; 06-22-2021, 10:00 PM.

Richardson not in the top three?

Comment

Originally posted by AFelixFan View Post
      my WAG would be that she wins the 100 and doesn't run at all

Comment

Originally posted by AFelixFan View Post
        Yeah, that is indeed a shocker. If she runs, she wins.
        Also Sturgis so low?

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
          my WAG would be that she wins the 100 and doesn't run at all
          That's what I'm thinking is most likely.

Comment

Wait the fastest out of the whole lot this year isn't even considered top 3? 😂😂😂

Comment

Sturgis ran a great 2 last weekend and Brittany Brown shouldn't be discounted.

Comment

Unless she is worried about injury, I cant imagine Richardson not running since this is the Olympics. I think her and Thomas are as good as it gets here, and has I actually think this is Sturgis' better event making the top 3.

Comment

You're talking about Richardson scratching, but what about Felix? Now she's made the 400 team, will she start here? There's plenty of rest until the 200m heats, but still, it takes it out of you. Does she want to put herself through more rounds and possibly not make the team in this event? What does she gain from that, other than being knackered and pushing back her last bit of Tokyo training by another week?

Comment

I see no reason why Felix would scratch either. She has said her goal is the double here at trials for the past 2 years and then wants to have a decision to make on what to run in Tokyo.

The extra week of training doesn't make much sense since they have been planning for this double the whole time.

Comment

Barring injury, I can’t see anyone besides Gabby ahead of Richardson if she runs. My take is the race is Thomas and SCR for first and everyone else for third.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
                        You're talking about Richardson scratching, but what about Felix? Now she's made the 400 team, will she start here? There's plenty of rest until the 200m heats, but still, it takes it out of you. Does she want to put herself through more rounds and possibly not make the team in this event? What does she gain from that, other than being knackered and pushing back her last bit of Tokyo training by another week?
                        Two reasons: She wants to have choices in July. She gets huge ego-stroking from NBC for the remainder of the Trials.

Comment

According to Ato on Twitter, Richardson will not contest the 200m ...

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Though I believe Ato, he also has been telling us all season Felix wasn't running the 400m...

Comment

Working...
                              X