Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
    Depending on how KW runs on the 1st we will get a better understanding of where he is at coming the 9th. This is a tossup and I would not be surprised if RB beat him. But I already said, going out on that limb, KW gonna get the WR on the 1st. I chuckled inside even as I wrote that - But I would not be surprised if he ran 46.73.

?
    ⬆️ This prediction was pretty incredible! 🎯 🎯

Comment

It will be "must see"! How much will lane assignments affect the race?

Comment

Originally posted by bobguild76 View Post
        It will be "must see"! How much will lane assignments affect the race?
        since Warholm has shown a clear predilection for 7, I'm sure it would be his for the asking, with Benjamin being quite happy (or even happier) with something inside that.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

since Warholm has shown a clear predilection for 7, I'm sure it would be his for the asking, with Benjamin being quite happy (or even happier) with something inside that.
          It would seem to suite them both since RB loves to come on strong in the last half.

Comment

Does anyone have the splits for both RB and KW's recent 400mH?

Comment

I can’t believe this Karsten Warholm world record isn’t bigger news on here! He broke a 29 year old record in an Olympic year before the Olympics! What an amazing achievement!!

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                I can’t believe this Karsten Warholm world record isn’t bigger news on here! He broke a 29 year old record in an Olympic year before the Olympics! What an amazing achievement!!
                Everyone's caught up in the drama of their favorite young charismatic personality.
                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

That was no soft record and in his opener to boot? Seriously has to be one of the greatest WR performances.

Comment

I think it will be celebrated in America as much as McLaughlin's bigger breaking of the women's record is in Europe.
                    I, for one, am THRILLED by both equally.

Comment

It is a big deal...

Comment

I'm just slightly less exuberant about the WRs this year because of the sh...sh...sh...just can't get the word out.

SHOES! There.

It's a WR, it's great, but taking 0.08 off a 400m WR in the new shoes isn't as laudatory as it would be without them.

The good news is, that WR is likely to get knocked down once or twice more this season.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Everyone's caught up in the drama of their favorite young charismatic personality.
                          LOLOL. Well that is bigger news that KW's World record to be fair.
                          Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Steele View Post

I'm just slightly less exuberant about the WRs this year because of the sh...sh...sh...just can't get the word out.

SHOES! There.

It's a WR, it's great, but taking 0.08 off a 400m WR in the new shoes isn't as laudatory as it would be without them.

The good news is, that WR is likely to get knocked down once or twice more this season.
                            It looks like he was wearing Puma. So what is the evidence against these shoes?

Comment

Yep, Pumas, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
                                Does anyone have the splits for both RB and KW's recent 400mH?
                                Highly unofficial, but I had RB off the fifth hurdle in 21.4 and Warholm in 20.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X