Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proofs in the pudd'in
    replied
    Does anyone have the splits for both RB and KW's recent 400mH?

Leave a comment:

• proofs in the pudd'in
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post

since Warholm has shown a clear predilection for 7, I'm sure it would be his for the asking, with Benjamin being quite happy (or even happier) with something inside that.
    It would seem to suite them both since RB loves to come on strong in the last half.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by bobguild76 View Post
    It will be "must see"! How much will lane assignments affect the race?
    since Warholm has shown a clear predilection for 7, I'm sure it would be his for the asking, with Benjamin being quite happy (or even happier) with something inside that.

Leave a comment:

• bobguild76
    replied
    It will be "must see"! How much will lane assignments affect the race?

Leave a comment:

• _Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
    Depending on how KW runs on the 1st we will get a better understanding of where he is at coming the 9th. This is a tossup and I would not be surprised if RB beat him. But I already said, going out on that limb, KW gonna get the WR on the 1st. I chuckled inside even as I wrote that - But I would not be surprised if he ran 46.73.

?
    ⬆️ This prediction was pretty incredible! 🎯 🎯

Leave a comment:

• proofs in the pudd'in
    replied
    Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
    Depending on how KW runs on the 1st we will get a better understanding of where he is at coming the 9th. This is a tossup and I would not be surprised if RB beat him. But I already said, going out on that limb, KW gonna get the WR on the 1st. I chuckled inside even as I wrote that - But I would not be surprised if he ran 46.73.
    This guy is good!

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by guru View Post

What are the chances they both make it to the start line in Monaco? lol
    a new agreement with the meet promoter may well be in play

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied
    That would really be a shame if they're not both there.

Leave a comment:

• guru
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    This match up just got even better than it already was. 46.50??
    What are the chances they both make it to the start line in Monaco? lol

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    This match up just got even better than it already was. 46.50??

Leave a comment:

• AFelixFan
    replied
    Curious to see what shape Miller-Uibo is in as she's lightly raced this season and apparently had some niggles in training before that Boston street race. I'm not convinced she's in 21.7x shape, but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Lover Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post

And in Stockholm before then (4 days time) Richardson and Jackson are set to face each other in the 200m (and Masilingi)
    Everyone is running except Thompson. I guess they are managing the Achilles back in Jamaica. Would genuinely like to see her in full flow in Tokyo. Well at least in the 100m

Leave a comment:

• Paced
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

Would like to see where Degrasse is at before Tokyo. His first 50 is often wack though.
    Same here. He dropped a 19.84 in Doha, not too far off his 19.80 PB and his fastest ever time prior to a major championship. He has a 9.99 (+1.4) SB from April, and a windy 9.92 (+3.6) in May, so it will be interesting to see how he goes.

Despite his dodgy start and acceleration, he remains the biggest threat to the Americans in both sprints.

Leave a comment:

• ceil
    replied
    These startlists are ridiculous. Meet of the year?

Leave a comment:

• Wiederganger
    replied
    Originally posted by t_monk View Post
    I genuinely don’t think SAFP is cracking 22.00. SMU is gonna lay down a marker though. Thomas is gonna press SMU. If DAS is in the race she will also press the pace. I don’t see SAFP breaking 22 seconds again until the Olympics.
    And in Stockholm before then (4 days time) Richardson and Jackson are set to face each other in the 200m (and Masilingi)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X