• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Stockholm DL

entry lists now posted:

https://stockholm.diamondleague.com/...lts-stockholm/

Originally posted by gh View Post
    Levy just disappeared from an already weak 110H field and both 100s are essentially B-races.

Comment

World no 2,3, 5 and Europe no 1, 2 in the men's 100m.

Comment

LJ looks good
        Bol vs Little in 400h
        W800 is interesting - Kate Grace "Now With More Running Power!"
        Bracy with quick recovery from injury. Baker looks best there.
        Jackson in 200 should be easy win
        1500 might be a good race though I don't see anyone beating Cheruiyot

Comment

Originally posted by trackk View Post
          World no 2,3, 5 and Europe no 1, 2 in the men's 100m.
          OOOOOOH, there's two of them - at different times! The first is nada; the second is prima.

Comment

Don't forget there's women's pole vault at the meet, although not a Diamond League event in Stockholm. Will Holly Bradshaw win the competition? Will she go higher than the 4.90 meters she did at the British Championships? Tune in at 2 p.m. Stockholm Time (8 a.m. Eastern Time) on Peacock's separate stream for the pole vault to find out.

Comment

The hour before the world feed starts is live on Swedish TV (VPN needed) at https://www.svtplay.se/video/3146773...e-4-juli-16-00

Comment

Will be interesting to see Masilingi in the 200. Now that she's apparently committed to the 200, she'll be running this a lot more. If I recall, she closed quickly in her last outing. If she can figure out how to race this right, could be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by dupontred View Post
                  If she can figure out how to race this right, could be amazing.
                  Which would highlight the discrepancy between WA's thoughts on the 200 vs. 400-5000.

Comment

Originally posted by dupontred View Post
                    Will be interesting to see Masilingi in the 200. Now that she's apparently committed to the 200, she'll be running this a lot more. If I recall, she closed quickly in her last outing. If she can figure out how to race this right, could be amazing.
                    Considering she has run 22.67 (and 22.38 +2.7), I would not be surprised to see something around or better than 22.00

Comment

If either medals in Tokyo (which I think is highly unlikely), the 200 will be added to verboten events, perhaps all running events. The field events will come later.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        If either medals in Tokyo (which I think is highly unlikely), the 200 will be added to verboten events, perhaps all running events. The field events will come later.
                        One of the dumbest shoot yourself in the foot decisions I ever heard of was banning the DSD folks from the 400-mile only . . .

Comment

don't know about where others live, but in PDT, NBCSN is delaying the telecast by 11 hours (starting at 18:00 sted of 07:00)

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                            don't know about where others live, but in PDT, NBCSN is delaying the telecast by 11 hours (starting at 18:00 sted of 07:00)
                            Still live on Peacock with 3 FE streams, plus the track stream. PV stream starts at 8amET.

Comment

I see Bol gets lane 5 behind Little. I think that will help her PR again and possible beat Little.

Comment

Working...
                              X