Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATK View Post

On the flipside, other than the Javelin, were just 4 walkers short of a full boat 🙂
    ... and the descendants of Nero fiddle, whilst doing nothing to resolve that problem. 10% of Max's salary spent annually in the event would change fortunes nationwide.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post

On the flipside, other than the Javelin, were just 4 walkers short of a full boat 🙂
      7 walkers short, actually...

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

What a pathetic world we live in when a governing body gets slammed for acting with integrity.
        By people who know nothing about the sport or care...

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy View Post
          By people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
          Exactly..

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post

7 walkers short, actually...
            I tried to defend walkers yet completely forgot one of their events!

Comment

Originally posted by spikes007 View Post
              Maybe I'm missing something but the women's relay pools for 4x4 don't include McLaughlin, Mu, or Muhammad.... How could this be?
              You are correct. At least McLaughlin and Mu should be available for 4x400 mix.

Who is in charge? Remove him/her/them if US teams fail to get gold in 4x400m mix and at least silver in 4x400mW.

Comment

Originally posted by GHM View Post

Who is in charge? Remove him/her/them if US teams fail to get gold in 4x400m mix and at least silver in 4x400mW.
                It was noted earlier by a few people already, but they don't need to be explicitly listed in the pool for them to be able to run the relay in Tokyo because they are already on the team in their individual events. Anyone competing in Tokyo can also run on any of the relay teams.

Comment

Originally posted by GHM View Post

I realize this hasn't been answered previously in any thread but....to clarify...anyone who is listed on the US roster can run in the relays. This includes Mu and McLaughlin regardless of who is in the relay pools.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post

Yes. Apparently the rule was changed to allow coaches to pick two alternates irrespective of their individual event status(previously had to be a team member in some event). This came as news to me, and I'd be curious to know if anyone(perhaps polevaultpower) would know why this rule was quietly amended this year.
                    It was in place for Doha -- https://www.flipsnack.com/USATF/usat...full-view.html

Comment

Working...
                    X