Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    There's nothing more natural than to root for your country(wo)men. I enjoy all the events but am 'proud' when Americans do well. In that regard, I think I'm in mighty good company, my fellow Americans.
    Most of the elite I knew well were British....with a few other Europeans..and a few East Africans and a few from NZ and Australia...

I like to see the Ducks do well is about it these days. And one of the Brits in the 1500 I've known since he was 7 months old...

Is sad the Americans can't do well in the 4x1.... so there is that...
    Last edited by Conor Dary; 08-05-2021, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
      What grief.....the Americans don't have to win all the time...

Some amazing performances...who cares where they are from....
      Beg your pardon. In my benighted troglodyte condition I didn't know you couldn't root for your countrymen.

I confused the people dressed in various national colors, spending tens if thousands of dollars to attend in person and make loud mouth-noises, as fans.

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Beg your pardon. In my benighted troglodyte condition I didn't know you couldn't root for your countrymen.

I confused the people dressed in various national colors, spending tens if thousands of dollars to attend in person and make loud mouth-noises, as fans.

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️
        That's nothing remotely what I said...or implied... people can cheer for whomever they want...

Comment

Working...
        X