Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Will Folks Be Watching the Olympics in the States?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question regarding Peacock. If I don't want to wake up at 2:00am PDT to watch track and field live, will it be available for me on replay when I wake up in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
      I have a question regarding Peacock. If I don't want to wake up at 2:00am PDT to watch track and field live, will it be available for me on replay when I wake up in the morning?
      i can't imagine why not.

Easy enough at this point for you to run a test by seeing what's available in other sports on a replay basis. I'm seeing 4 women's softball games, picking a sport at random.

Comment

I imagine NBC will be showing the main events on their nightly broadcasts in T&F. To answer your question, Peacock service has given the impression that replays will be available however I'm not sure if NBC will hold those replays until after the nightly broadcasts.

Comment

I did that with the Tour....just watched the replay everyday on Peacock.

Comment

I have a regular cable and internet service for my house. I watched already some women soccer, softball, beach volleyball, weightlifting and men road race 234km, and all swimming heats, and some Judo. NBC has an excellent coverage.

I use this link: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule#schedule-upcoming I can even go back and see reruns as I did this morning for women 49kg weightlifting that ended 2 AM. No extra charge. I even use it for highlights.

Attention: The link page consists of what is going on live on Top and what happened or will happen later in the bottom. Use arrow/s to pick dates and times.

Thanks NBC: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule#schedule-upcoming

Comment

Question for Peacock Premium subscribers. I can't seem to navigate my way to the upcoming track and field events for today and tomorrow. How do I get to the right place?

Comment

Question for Peacock Premium subscribers. I can't seem to navigate my way to the upcoming track and field events for today and tomorrow. How do I get to the right place?
                You're barking up the wrong tree. Try this link instead:
                Last edited by Davidokun; 07-29-2021, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I might be doing it wrong but Peacock just seems like a highlight show, so this morning I started a 7 day trial with Fubo which seems to have everything.
                  You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

I might be doing it wrong but Peacock just seems like a highlight show, so this morning I started a 7 day trial with Fubo which seems to have everything.
                    I never could figure out Peacock's coverage and gave up so I now use nbcolympics.com to guide me and set up my youtubeTV to record all Olympic T&F which seems to be live on USA every night and morning.

Comment

NBC, USA, CNBC and NBCSN: whichever has what I am interested in the most!

Comment

How about live results? Will the WA (https://www.worldathletics.org/compe...2391/timetable) site have live results or only post?
                        Any other source for live results?
                        Cheers,
                        Alan Shank
                        Woodland, CA, USa

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                          How about live results? Will the WA (https://www.worldathletics.org/compe...2391/timetable) site have live results or only post?
                          Any other source for live results?
                          Cheers,
                          Alan Shank
                          Woodland, CA, USa
                          Try this:

Comment

Originally posted by Davidokun View Post
                            Thanks for that!
                            Alan

Comment

Working...
                            X