Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Will Folks Be Watching the Olympics in the States?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Shank
    replied
    Originally posted by Davidokun View Post
    Thanks for that!
    Alan

Leave a comment:

• Davidokun
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
    How about live results? Will the WA (https://www.worldathletics.org/compe...2391/timetable) site have live results or only post?
    Any other source for live results?
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA, USa
    Try this:

Leave a comment:

• Alan Shank
    replied
    How about live results? Will the WA (https://www.worldathletics.org/compe...2391/timetable) site have live results or only post?
    Any other source for live results?
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA, USa

Leave a comment:

• SoCal45
    replied
    NBC, USA, CNBC and NBCSN: whichever has what I am interested in the most!

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5
    replied
    Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

I might be doing it wrong but Peacock just seems like a highlight show, so this morning I started a 7 day trial with Fubo which seems to have everything.
    I never could figure out Peacock's coverage and gave up so I now use nbcolympics.com to guide me and set up my youtubeTV to record all Olympic T&F which seems to be live on USA every night and morning.

Leave a comment:

• scottmitchell74
    replied
    Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
    Question for Peacock Premium subscribers. I can't seem to navigate my way to the upcoming track and field events for today and tomorrow. How do I get to the right place?
    I might be doing it wrong but Peacock just seems like a highlight show, so this morning I started a 7 day trial with Fubo which seems to have everything.

Leave a comment:

• Davidokun
    replied
    Question for Peacock Premium subscribers. I can't seem to navigate my way to the upcoming track and field events for today and tomorrow. How do I get to the right place?
    You're barking up the wrong tree. Try this link instead:
    Last edited by Davidokun; 07-29-2021, 05:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TWalsh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GHM
    replied
    I have a regular cable and internet service for my house. I watched already some women soccer, softball, beach volleyball, weightlifting and men road race 234km, and all swimming heats, and some Judo. NBC has an excellent coverage.

I use this link: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule#schedule-upcoming I can even go back and see reruns as I did this morning for women 49kg weightlifting that ended 2 AM. No extra charge. I even use it for highlights.

Attention: The link page consists of what is going on live on Top and what happened or will happen later in the bottom. Use arrow/s to pick dates and times.

Thanks NBC: https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule#schedule-upcoming

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    I have a question regarding Peacock. If I don't want to wake up at 2:00am PDT to watch track and field live, will it be available for me on replay when I wake up in the morning?
    I did that with the Tour....just watched the replay everyday on Peacock.

Leave a comment:

• NotDutra5
    replied
    I have a question regarding Peacock. If I don't want to wake up at 2:00am PDT to watch track and field live, will it be available for me on replay when I wake up in the morning?
    I imagine NBC will be showing the main events on their nightly broadcasts in T&F. To answer your question, Peacock service has given the impression that replays will be available however I'm not sure if NBC will hold those replays until after the nightly broadcasts.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    i can't imagine why not.

Easy enough at this point for you to run a test by seeing what's available in other sports on a replay basis. I'm seeing 4 women's softball games, picking a sport at random.

Leave a comment:

• TWalsh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied
    Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post

I wouldn't bother with the BBC if I were you. Their coverage is far from extensive (field events? What are they?!). I'll be VPN'ing into CBC for the world feed rather than suffer the BBC's awful Athletics coverage!
    Funny, when I went to check the VPN connections to CBC and the BBC this morning I could not find a live OG feed on the BBC other than some text feed. At the same time CBC had multiple live video feeds available.

Leave a comment:

• LuckySpikes
    replied
    Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
    Thank goodness we have a week to figure things out. I'm good on the CBC part but BBC will be the main thing I'm looking for. Just something about the announcers and extensive coverage I love. If BBC have blocked VPN's then I'll have to try and find a stream via a 3rd party site. NBC I don't care too much for, I'd just watch the condensed primetime coverage as a replay and record what I want.
    I wouldn't bother with the BBC if I were you. Their coverage is far from extensive (field events? What are they?!). I'll be VPN'ing into CBC for the world feed rather than suffer the BBC's awful Athletics coverage!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X