• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal45
    replied
    Originally posted by cigar95 View Post

W400h are in the morning of 08/03.
    I think part of the mixup is that the W400 sf appear twice, on both 8/2 and 8/4. The former is actually the *men's* semis.
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• cigar95
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
    Is this an error?...according to the multi-color T&F N schedule the w200 heats are 09/02 at 10:30; the w400 sf are 09/03 at 20:35...but there is no time listed for w400 heats...will there be only sf and f?
    W400h are in the morning of 08/03.
    I think part of the mixup is that the W400 sf appear twice, on both 8/2 and 8/4. The former is actually the *men's* semis.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
    Is this an error?...according to the multi-color T&F N schedule the w200 heats are 09/02 at 10:30; the w400 sf are 09/03 at 20:35...but there is no time listed for w400 heats...will there be only sf and f?
    Double check the schedule. The times and days for the 200 & 400 are listed correctly and line up with the WA timetable.

200m heats: 8/2 10:30
    200m semis: 8/2 19:25
    400m heats: 8/3 9:45
    200m finals: 8/3 21:50
    400m semis: 8/4 19:30
    400m finals: 8/6 21:35
    Last edited by ATK; 07-29-2021, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• runningforpi
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

I can't see it. If she had shown some sub 22 promise this season I would have. We will see though. She wins the 400m with ease.
    Hence the “as eventful as these Olympics have been” preface. I wouldn’t have thought possible a couple weeks ago, but now, all bets are off. I wouldn’t be surprised if SMU comes out of these Olympic Games as a double medalist, even a double gold medalist.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal45
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _Jay
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
    The Nassau Guardian is reporting sources close to SMU's circle have confirmed she will double up and run both the 200m and 400m. ....
    Time to change the title of the thread. Lol

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Originally posted by runningforpi View Post

This is great to hear. With as eventful as these Olympics have been, who knows, SMU could “run away” as a double gold medalist.
    200 is a whole different conversation, but I see her as a Yulimar Rojas type favorite in the 400m

Leave a comment:

• Mr Lover Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by runningforpi View Post

This is great to hear. With as eventful as these Olympics have been, who knows, SMU could “run away” as a double gold medalist.
    I can't see it. If she had shown some sub 22 promise this season I would have. We will see though. She wins the 400m with ease.

Leave a comment:

• runningforpi
    replied
    The Nassau Guardian is reporting sources close to SMU's circle have confirmed she will double up and run both the 200m and 400m. ....

Leave a comment:

• Wiederganger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Liuxuan_rol
    replied
    Please don’t make this all about schoolers again

Leave a comment:

• KevinR
    replied
    I think that, between the two choices, the 200m is a better bet for her.

Leave a comment:

• Wiederganger
    replied
    I'm not so sure, I think she can make the final, I have an inkling the 200m won't see all the women we think it will.

Leave a comment:

• Weights&Shoes
    replied
    Side note: Schippers has decided to focus on the 200m (and 4x100m) and will not start the 100m.

"I am feeling good, but believe I can show my best me if I pick my races carefully."
    Thats nice. Sadly, she's not making that 200 final unless out of nowhere she recaptures AT LEAST her 2017 form.

Leave a comment:

• Wiederganger
    replied
    Side note: Schippers has decided to focus on the 200m (and 4x100m) and will not start the 100m.

"I am feeling good, but believe I can show my best me if I pick my races carefully."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X