Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post
    T Cher? Who is that?
    The evil twin brother of F Cher (Rotich).

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post

Men's Shot Put is the clearest podium. The two Americans and me!
      Wait a sec!!
      Are you THE Tom Walsh, the New Zealand great in the SP??
      Pardon my "fanboying" of you, but I didn't know that "TWalsh" was the 75-1.75 SP'er!1
      Now I'll have to go back & review all my comments about you--see if I said anything insulting!!
      (LOL)

OK, back to normal!
      But welcome to the MB---even though you're listed as being a Senior Member!

BTW, two things--
      I'm a big fan of NZ in general (especially your all black uniforms!), dating back to Peter Snell!
      Also, I pick you as a solid medal contender in Tokyo!
      Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post

Wait a sec!!
        Are you THE Tom Walsh, the New Zealand great in the SP??
        Pardon my "fanboying" of you, but I didn't know that "TWalsh" was the 75-1.75 SP'er!1
        Now I'll have to go back & review all my comments about you--see if I said anything insulting!!
        (LOL)

OK, back to normal!
        But welcome to the MB---even though you're listed as being a Senior Member!

BTW, two things--
        I'm a big fan of NZ in general (especially your all black uniforms!), dating back to Peter Snell!
        Also, I pick you as a solid medal contender in Tokyo!
        Good luck!

No! Not the same Tom Walsh! I am the original. The SP Tom Walsh is several years younger.

Comment

The w400 is more about who isn't there than is - Mboma, Masalingi, Mu to mention just some. Now that would have been some race.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggis Boson View Post
            The w400 is more about who isn't there than is - Mboma, Masalingi, Mu to mention just some. Now that would have been some race.
            Is Miller-Uibo running? If not, she would have been the logical favorite. Can we expect any times below say 48.8-49.0?

Comment

Does anyone know the link for that Olympic Track and Field pool that some fellow runs, where you pick medalists, "captains", etc. (I believe he does the WChamps too)? I can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by TWalsh View Post

No! Not the same Tom Walsh! I am the original. The SP Tom Walsh is several years younger.
                They say the camera adds 180 pounds. You convinced me it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by cigar95 View Post
                  They say the camera adds 180 pounds. You convinced me it's true.
                  This is one of those rare cases where the sequel lives up to the original.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post

Prandini... no. Ta Lou medalist maybe, but she's not running down all six of the top six.
                    I wouldn't be shocked if either of these two medalled, but gold... nah, I'm not seeing it.
                    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post

T Cher? Who is that?
                      The 1500 guy who isn't doing the 800.
                      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by CPorts75 View Post
                        Does anyone know the link for that Olympic Track and Field pool that some fellow runs, where you pick medalists, "captains", etc. (I believe he does the WChamps too)? I can't find it.
                        Deadline is tomorrow.

The contests close for your last mutations Thursday July 29th 2021 24:00 (CEST Time - GMT +2:00)
                        That is about 2 hours before the start of the first athletics event.

https://www.atstat.org/contest/

Comment

Originally posted by Powell View Post

The 1500 guy who isn't doing the 800.
                          Haha, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Fortius19 View Post

Haha, thank you!
                            Seems to be about Timothy Cheruyiot, the best 1500m man the last few years. However, I do not see how anyone could see him having a (big) role to play in the 800.

Comment

Originally posted by catson52 View Post

Seems to be about Timothy Cheruyiot, the best 1500m man the last few years. However, I do not see how anyone could see him having a (big) role to play in the 800.
                              He could do a good job cheering.

Comment

Why do the TFN picks say Girma is not in the 3000St? He's on the start list.

Comment

Working...
                                X