Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T&FN OG Picks

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post
    T Cher? Who is that?
    The evil twin brother of F Cher (Rotich).

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by TWalsh View Post

      Men's Shot Put is the clearest podium. The two Americans and me!
      Wait a sec!!
      Are you THE Tom Walsh, the New Zealand great in the SP??
      Pardon my "fanboying" of you, but I didn't know that "TWalsh" was the 75-1.75 SP'er!1
      Now I'll have to go back & review all my comments about you--see if I said anything insulting!!
      (LOL)

      OK, back to normal!
      But welcome to the MB---even though you're listed as being a Senior Member!

      BTW, two things--
      I'm a big fan of NZ in general (especially your all black uniforms!), dating back to Peter Snell!
      Also, I pick you as a solid medal contender in Tokyo!
      Good luck!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by aaronk View Post

        Wait a sec!!
        Are you THE Tom Walsh, the New Zealand great in the SP??
        Pardon my "fanboying" of you, but I didn't know that "TWalsh" was the 75-1.75 SP'er!1
        Now I'll have to go back & review all my comments about you--see if I said anything insulting!!
        (LOL)

        OK, back to normal!
        But welcome to the MB---even though you're listed as being a Senior Member!

        BTW, two things--
        I'm a big fan of NZ in general (especially your all black uniforms!), dating back to Peter Snell!
        Also, I pick you as a solid medal contender in Tokyo!
        Good luck!


        No! Not the same Tom Walsh! I am the original. The SP Tom Walsh is several years younger.

        Comment


        • #49
          The w400 is more about who isn't there than is - Mboma, Masalingi, Mu to mention just some. Now that would have been some race.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Haggis Boson View Post
            The w400 is more about who isn't there than is - Mboma, Masalingi, Mu to mention just some. Now that would have been some race.
            Is Miller-Uibo running? If not, she would have been the logical favorite. Can we expect any times below say 48.8-49.0?

            Comment


            • #51
              Does anyone know the link for that Olympic Track and Field pool that some fellow runs, where you pick medalists, "captains", etc. (I believe he does the WChamps too)? I can't find it.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by TWalsh View Post



                No! Not the same Tom Walsh! I am the original. The SP Tom Walsh is several years younger.
                They say the camera adds 180 pounds. You convinced me it's true.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by cigar95 View Post
                  They say the camera adds 180 pounds. You convinced me it's true.
                  This is one of those rare cases where the sequel lives up to the original.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by booond View Post

                    Prandini... no. Ta Lou medalist maybe, but she's not running down all six of the top six.
                    I wouldn't be shocked if either of these two medalled, but gold... nah, I'm not seeing it.
                    Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post

                      T Cher? Who is that?
                      The 1500 guy who isn't doing the 800.
                      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by CPorts75 View Post
                        Does anyone know the link for that Olympic Track and Field pool that some fellow runs, where you pick medalists, "captains", etc. (I believe he does the WChamps too)? I can't find it.
                        Deadline is tomorrow.

                        The contests close for your last mutations Thursday July 29th 2021 24:00 (CEST Time - GMT +2:00)
                        That is about 2 hours before the start of the first athletics event.

                        https://www.atstat.org/contest/

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Powell View Post

                          The 1500 guy who isn't doing the 800.
                          Haha, thank you!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Fortius19 View Post

                            Haha, thank you!
                            Seems to be about Timothy Cheruyiot, the best 1500m man the last few years. However, I do not see how anyone could see him having a (big) role to play in the 800.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by catson52 View Post

                              Seems to be about Timothy Cheruyiot, the best 1500m man the last few years. However, I do not see how anyone could see him having a (big) role to play in the 800.
                              He could do a good job cheering.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Why do the TFN picks say Girma is not in the 3000St? He's on the start list.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X