Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Wilson SUI suspended (positive test)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Wilson SUI suspended (positive test)

https://www.athleticsintegrity.org/d...LEX-WILSON.pdf

So much for that 9.84...

Lmaoooooooooo. We all knew something was fishy.

(Mind you this test sample was from March 2021).

Comment

And according to LR, 2 more positives on the way, one from an athlete in Tokyo, one from someone not yet there...

Comment

Now....there's a source for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
          They have a buy and sell section?

Comment

Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post
            That's one very high octane, sub tren 9.84

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
              Well, its from the same guy who broke news of Sha'Carri Richardson's positive before news outlets, so he seems reliable...

Comment

The 9.84 was already discredited before this news came out. I'm not sure anything ever came out in English about it. It was very clearly not a 9.84 lol

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
                  The 9.84 was already discredited before this news came out. I'm not sure anything ever came out in English about it. It was very clearly not a 9.84 lol
                  I didn't believe it was a real 9.84 either, but then again some dubious times have been officially recognized in the books like FloJo's 10.49 and Lalova's 10.77 so I was worried that it would have been made official.
                  Last edited by 18.99s; 07-28-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

If that specific steroid could make a over the hill, chunky guy run 9.84, they're gonna have trouble keeping it on the shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

I didn't believe it was a real 9.84 either, but then again some dubious times have been officially recognized in the books like FloJo's 10.49 and Lalova's 10.77 so I was worried that it would have been made official.
                      It was analyzed by some knowledgeable people in terms of the distance between him and the times of the guys who finished behind him in the race. The conclusion was it was a 10.3ish run, which would be consistent with his other races this year.
                      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the 10.49. Wind? Maybe, maybe not. The time? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the 10.49. Wind? Maybe, maybe not. The time? Nope.
                          Nothing inaccurate with that time per se, but something dubious about it being recognized as a world record.

Comment

Nothing inaccurate with that time per se, but something dubious about it being recognized as a world record.
                            there was no concrete evidence that could have led USATF and IAAF to do anything but ratify it

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

there was no concrete evidence that could have led USATF and IAAF to do anything but ratify it
                              And I was worried about the same thing happening with the 9.84, i.e. getting recognized officially based on inaccurate timing and/or wind reading because there wasn't enough admissible evidence to do otherwise.

What stopped his 9.84 from being recognized? Was it the drug ban, the race video, or something else?

Comment

Working...
                              X