Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 mOG 4x1: you sure you wanna open this one?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im guessing hes not injured, but if Lyles and Bednarek run well in the 200m, there is a scenario where Bromell does not run the final for the US.

Baker-Kerley-Bednarek-Lyles

Comment

A rules question - is there now a single 30-meter exchange zone? With the old acceleration zone now merged with the old exchange zone?

Comment

Originally posted by cigar95 View Post
        A rules question - is there now a single 30-meter exchange zone? With the old acceleration zone now merged with the old exchange zone?
        Yes there is.

Comment

I agree Baker , Kerley, Bednarek , Lyles. I would maybe run Lyles 2nd and Kerley last based on experience in the 4x100. Kerley would have to handoff 2xs. The Brits and Canadians, Japanese, and chinese, plus Brazil will be the challengers in my opinion.

Comment

I'll be shocked if the OT 100 winner isn't on the. team

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
              Unless he really was managing a small injury.

Comment

Will US, GB, Jamaica, and Italian teams make the final? Yes.
                Medals: Italy, Japan, GB. US and Jam DQ or DNF

The above prediction is team USA nightmare.
                __________________________________________________ ______________________________

More realistically Jam & US will miss final (DQ & DNF). GB: qR:Advanced To Next Round By Referee.
                Final: Japan, Italy, Canada (remember Andre is running the anchor). Canada will be DQ and GB will get bronze after 3 hours deliberation.

The above writing is just for entertainment of this forum and it is based on no scientific or expert analysis. The author is a has been middle distance runner.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                  Well we have seen an Italian win Gold in the men's 100m, a 400m runner win silver in the men's 100m and 2 swiss women run sub 11 finishing 5-6 in the women's 100m.

We should expect more surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
                    We should expect more surprises.
                    It seems as though we've had far more than the usual share of surprises so far, yes/no/maybe so - consequence of Covid and the year's delay?

Comment

De Grasse is gonna run some people down....hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Track78 View Post
                        De Grasse is gonna run some people down....hopefully!
                        With Brown, himself if Im the Canadian coach, Damien Warner (sp) should also be added to the team, they can challenge for Gold with that squad.
                        Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Italy relay:
                          Lorenzo Patta - Marcell Jacobs - Eseosa Desalu - Filippo Tortu

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

With Brown, himself if Im the Canadian coach, Damien Warner (sp) should also be added to the team, they can challenge for Gold with that squad.

I was thinking the same thing after watching DW's run in the 100 this morning. But his legs will probably be finished after the Dec. If it started early in the meet I'd definitely have him on the team.

Originally posted by ItalianFan View Post
                            Italy relay:
                            Lorenzo Patta - Marcell Jacobs - Eseosa Desalu - Filippo Tortu
                            I was going to say I'd like Jacobs and Tortu to switch places since I think MJ is better at running down other sprinters but I get the strategy for this order.

SEMI-FINALS STARTLIST: https://www.worldathletics.org/competitions/olympic-games/the-xxxii-olympic-games-athletics-7132391/results/men/4x100-metres-relay/heats/startlist

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 4.37.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 4.37.33 AM.png

Comment

Baker-Kerley-Bednarek-Lyles
                              Following up after the 200m, I think this should still be the US team. Either way, I don't think Lyles or Bromell is running down De Grasse on anchor though to be honest.

Comment

Following up after the 200m, I think this should still be the US team. Either way, I don't think Lyles or Bromell is running down De Grasse on anchor though to be honest.
                                I don’t think he will have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X