Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 mOG 4x1: you sure you wanna open this one?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baker to Lyles to Bednarek, to Kerley. Kerley doesn’t have a lot of experience so he could just receive the baton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

With Brown, himself if Im the Canadian coach, Damien Warner (sp) should also be added to the team, they can challenge for Gold with that squad.
      Yah, I was day dreaming the same thing LOL. Warner is easily the 3rd fastest Canadian behind DeGrasse and Brown but he'll be gassed and has no relay experience. Miracle Bronze if they can get Andre anywhere close to the front runners.

Comment

De Grasse is so talented but he doesn’t have the help. Brown is okay , but they will need more powerful teams to have terrible passes. I hope the US wins but GB scares me. They have struggled in the sprints here but their relay team will be solid. Same with the Japanese. The Chinese will be good too. Brazil is capable. The Italians I just don’t know. Yes Jacob’s is a stud but the rest I am just not sure.

Comment

South Africa could be a threat to medal. Just don’t know all their runners besides WVK and Sambine.?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarclaws View Post
            Baker to Lyles to Bednarek, to Kerley. Kerley doesn’t have a lot of experience so he could just receive the baton.
            Fred will be surprised to hear that... he was on A&M's 4x1 in 2016-17 and ran on the South Plains JC relay before that.

You know who doesn't have much relay experience at all? Bednarek.

Comment

De Grasse is so talented but he doesn’t have the help. Brown is okay , but they will need more powerful teams to have terrible passes. I hope the US wins but GB scares me. They have struggled in the sprints here but their relay team will be solid.
              One good thing for the GB team is that their usual 1st leg runner is CJ Ujah, who was the only 1 of 3 100m runners who didn't get DQ'd for a false start!

Comment

The US doesn’t need to mess around with this run your 4 final guys in the semis as well. Gillespie and the other Oregon kid well. Too bad

Comment

Britain’s 4 should be Ujah, Prescod, Gemini and , Hughes. But the will run the kid who ran at LSU on anchor I believe.

Comment

Gemili is injured, probably replaced by Kilty. Ujah-Hughes-Kilty-Prescod likely to be the team

Comment

Jumbo, who is the kid that ran for LSU that anchored in 2019?

Comment

Nethaneel Mitchell-Blake. He didn’t make it out of the heats of the 200m here, sadly. Him vs Prescod will likely come down to how practice has gone, as Prescod hasn’t been involved in GBR relays previous to this year - Prescod will definitely run quicker than NMB, though

Comment

Just looking at the schedule: Are there any 4 x 100 teams that have a 110H finalist normally running with them? France for example?

Comment

The US doesn’t need to mess around with this run your 4 final guys in the semis as well. Gillespie and the other Oregon kid well. Too bad
                            according to T & F News schedule, there are no semis...only 2 heat then finals

most teams have posted their runners; not USA men or women....coaches are consulting their ouija boards.

Comment

Never been a fan of running alternates in a 4x1, (sure 4x4) these guys need to work on chemistry.

Bromell....Bednarek...Baker....Kerley

I like it.

Would like to see Benjamin/McClaughlin on the 4x4 teams.

Comment

Bromell-Kerley-Baker-Gillespie

Comment

Working...
                                X