X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wamego relays champ
    replied
    Originally posted by cigar95 View Post
    Following up on a conversation I had yesterday - has Tara Davis already turned pro? Pretty sure she has at least one season left at UT if she wants it.
    Announced on July 12.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRPWJHjlK59/

Leave a comment:

• cigar95
    replied
    Following up on a conversation I had yesterday - has Tara Davis already turned pro? Pretty sure she has at least one season left at UT if she wants it.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by runningforpi View Post
    There was something poetic about Mihambo winning on the last jump after seeing her lose out in multiple DLs because of the final attempt nonsense.
    Beat me to it.

Leave a comment:

• Davidokun
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Tafny for whatever the opposite of clairvoyance is.
    "Lovely spam, wonderful spam."

https://youtu.be/mBcY3W5WgNU

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by LucaNelson View Post
    I think Tara Davis win this [posted . . . bot? . . . after the comp is over].
    Tafny for whatever the opposite of clairvoyance is.

Leave a comment:

• runningforpi
    replied
    There was something poetic about Mihambo winning on the last jump after seeing her lose out in multiple DLs because of the final attempt nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• LucaNelson
    replied
    I think Tara Davis win this she is the best champ on the ground and has more sports programs here EQ Formula E-Team discount codes to join.

Leave a comment:

• cigar95
    replied
    Lots of data to play with - Brume was very good on the board, for instance. And thankfully the leader of the "if only they could hit the board" competition was also the gold medalist.

Leave a comment:

• ATK
    replied
    Jump Data and analysis from the competition: https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/olym...L-000100--.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Paced
    replied
    The winning mark wasn't outstanding in the context of some of the results we've seen, but that was one hell of a competition. What a clutch performance by Mihambo, I'm so pleased for her.

Leave a comment:

• The Klingon
    replied
    Originally posted by becareful193 View Post
    Another gold gets away from US. underperformance continues. Rai Benjamin next
    No way in hell did Rai Benjamin under perform.

Leave a comment:

• Zelex
    replied
    Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Brume!! Zelex first medal for Nigeria at these games!
    Yep! Happy with that. A good performance by Brume. Her medal achievements are starting to look quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Originally posted by ThrowsMom View Post

With all due respect…. It simple doesn’t matter. The best jumper is the one who jumps furthest from the board. It’s like in javelin…. If someone releases 3 meters before the line, and loses by six inches…. They lost by six inches. Those lost feet, inches, centimeters are certainly an opportunity for improvement. But that’s alll. Just like you can’t PR in practice because only the tame measure / laser.
    muxh respect to all the jumpers. It was an exciting final.
    Having been a Master track official, specializing in the horizontal jumps, for 50 years, I am familiar with the rules. I have seen this scenario play out literallly thousands of times. I was just anticipating the future of new long jump blood.

Leave a comment:

• ThrowsMom
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
    Without having all the stats in front of me, I think Davis had the longest jump from take-off to landing. You can't give up 33 cm from the foul line in this competition.
    With all due respect…. It simple doesn’t matter. The best jumper is the one who jumps furthest from the board. It’s like in javelin…. If someone releases 3 meters before the line, and loses by six inches…. They lost by six inches. Those lost feet, inches, centimeters are certainly an opportunity for improvement. But that’s alll. Just like you can’t PR in practice because only the tame measure / laser.

muxh respect to all the jumpers. It was an exciting final.

Leave a comment:

• gm
    replied
    Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
    Without having all the stats in front of me, I think Davis had the longest jump from take-off to landing. You can't give up 33 cm from the foul line in this competition.
    She was +20.8 on her 6.83

Mihambo was +19.5 on her 7.00

Leave a comment:

Working...
X