Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would run Hayes, Mu, Muhammad, McLaughlin in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarclaws View Post
      I would run Hayes, Mu, Muhammad, McLaughlin in that order.
      Only if Hayes is the top American at the finals.

But I have a feeling that if Jonathas is the top American, she will get screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarclaws View Post
        I think the higher finisher of Felix or Hayes will be there. You have to have Mu, Muhammad, and McLaughlin on there.
        Agree 100%.

Order Muhammad, Mu, top open 400, McLaughlin.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

Mu, Muhammad, Syd, and my middle age black ass : )

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post

Agree 100%.

Order Muhammad, Mu, top open 400, McLaughlin.
            If AF is the top American in the 400m, I imagine they put her on 2nd leg. Keep Mu from having to deal with any type of traffic…

Comment

Originally posted by Scratch_leg View Post
              I think Mu ran herself onto the US 4x400 with that performance last night…. I’d run her lead off… and just let her fly!
              Anywhere but lead off. Mu said she hates running from blocks which is the reason she prefers not to run the individual 400.

Comment

Originally posted by _Jay View Post

If AF is the top American in the 400m, I imagine they put her on 2nd leg. Keep Mu from having to deal with any type of traffic…
                I went back and forth about that. Depends on what Felix/Whoever runs in the open.
                There are no strings on me

Comment

Lol!!!!! Wow ! Mu, Muhammad, and McLaughlin can all split sub 49. Mu and McLaughlin could approach sub 48 with right conditions. We just need a runner to run a 50. 3 or a little faster.

Comment

Syd ran 48.8 last WC and is clearly in better shape. Muhammad ran 49.4 in same race and is clearly in better shape. Mu ran 48.8 at NCAA finals. I imagine she can go faster if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                      We still have to wait until the women's 400 plays out (what if 2 of them run low 49?) but after watching Lynna Irby in the mixed 4x400, and considering the fact that Mu has even less 4x400 experience than Irby and it's all on anchor, I think Mu should anchor.

Comment

If Felix is in 49.x shape in the open, you can almost guarantee a sub 49 split time. Can’t necessarily say that about the other runners in the 400, which is a reason to favor AF if they run similarly in the open race.

Comment

Originally posted by beebee View Post
                          Oi vey, visions of Combustible Huxtable at the Penn Relays. 😆
                          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

We still have to wait until the women's 400 plays out (what if 2 of them run low 49?) but after watching Lynna Irby in the mixed 4x400, and considering the fact that Mu has even less 4x400 experience than Irby and it's all on anchor, I think Mu should anchor.
                            I'd love to see Ms.Irby in that quartet...she's experienced and will run nice and angry : )

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Oi vey, visions of Combustible Huxtable at the Penn Relays. 😆
                              Stay out of my dreams Scott
                              😆😆😆

Comment

I think, Mu, Sydney, Felix and Hayes. It would be hard to put Delilah on the team imo and knock Felix and or Hayes out. Muhammed could run the heats though.
                                Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X