Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶ 2021 wOG 200: Elaine Thompson-Herah (Jamaica) 21.53 (WL)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi final draw could be somewhat interesting with most of the favourites not winning their heats.

Comment

• Well her coach was on about 6 rounds. She certainly can run the 4x100m relay rounds now. Utter madness.
      Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by t_monk View Post
        She purposely was easing down. That wasn’t an injury. She was trying to conserve….
        Watch the race again. To me Jackson looked off at 50m into the race. And not that running relaxed type of run. But well see on the relay hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post
          Well her coach was on about 6 rounds. She certainly can run the 4x100m relay rounds now. Utter madness.
          ETH almost pulled the same crap. Then picked it up at the end. Whose bright idea was it to tell these Jamaican ladies to come out the blocks slow and jog, literally job, the first 100?

Comment

• Originally posted by hipNrip View Post

ETH almost pulled the same crap. Then picked it up at the end. Whose bright idea was it to tell these Jamaican ladies to come out the blocks slow and jog, literally job, the first 100?
            Stephen Francis. No doubt. Only one who done something with sense was SAFP.
            Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post
              Some of you guys are losing your minds lol
              Next year, not this year. The power of XY chromosomes and male-level testosterone.

Comment

• Prandini wins Heat 7 in 22.56, Bass in 2nd.

Comment

• After seeing Elaine’s race, it’s clear both Elaine and Jackson were running under instructions. Both were trying to conserve energy and qualify with just 3rd.

Elaine just managed it better than Sherika. The sad part is that she could have jogged a 22.5 and still win…

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post

Some of you guys are losing your minds lol
                    Sub 21 is insane haha. But again, she is in the conversation for gold. Especially with the elimination of Jackson now.

Comment

• I have never seen a woman with a finish like Mboma...

Comment

• Originally posted by t_monk View Post
                        The sad part is that she could have jogged a 22.5 and still win…
                        Yes, and that is how stupid this was. She only had to run a good 150 and shut it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFelixFan View Post

If Thomas isn't ready, I could see another Jamaican sweep here: ETH-Jackson-SAFP.
                          To be clear, I’m thinking of SAFP closer to the top of the podium.

But yes, you’re correct. Although I think Gabby & SMU will have something to say…..a Jamaican sweep can’t shock anyone at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Jay View Post

To be clear, I’m thinking of SAFP closer to the top of the podium.

But yes, you’re correct. Although I think Gabby & SMU will have something to say…..a Jamaican sweep can’t shock anyone at this point.
                            It will with one of their 3 already eliminated!

Comment

• Originally posted by beebee View Post
                              I have never seen a woman with a finish like Mboma...
                              Somewhat of an optical illusion. Thomas had shut it down and Mboma - who you would expect to have a strong back half - was going full bore
                              There are no strings on me

Comment

• No effort whatsoever from ET and shericka. It only worked for one of them smh. Stephen Francis you f up this one if they were running under instructions to not out in any effort at all

Comment

Working...
                                X