Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post

Yes please do. Let's see how many Times in the top, say, 50, for men and women were run in each lane. I'll bet you 1 and 8/9 come at the bottom.
    I would be curious how many time 9 is run given that that lane, even if it exists, is used? Aren't 1 and 9 many times unused in certain finals/races?

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
      Muhammad will pass the Dutchie on the left hand side.
      Yes, with Delilah in 5 and Bol in lane 4, DM could pass Bol who would be on her left hand side!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc is a deep, deep cut. Almost 40 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post
        Muhammad will pass the Dutchie on the left hand side.
        Or just never see her like in Tokyo:

Muhammad lane 5
        Bol lane 4

Comment

I see Ivanyuk won the HJ at 2.30, with McEwen 2nd at 2.27. While those numbers may be rather uninspiring, I believe that's McEwen's best Diamond League finish ever ... so there's that! Actually, I don't see another Diamond League meet for him.

Comment

My local time for the meet on Peacock begins at 11:00am but the 400m starts at 10:54am. I guess I won't be seeing that live.

Comment

Yes please do. Let's see how many Times in the top, say, 50, for men and women were run in each lane. I'll bet you 1 and 8/9 come at the bottom.
              No thanks. I'm not the one who said, and I quote, "... invariably never..."

Comment

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
                My local time for the meet on Peacock begins at 11:00am but the 400m starts at 10:54am. I guess I won't be seeing that live.
                If you have a VPN the half hour before the official TV window is live on the Swiss channel RTS Deux at https://www.rts.ch/play/tv/direct/rt...LiveId=3608517

It's on the same network of channels as SRF so if it doesn't play first time, refresh the page to avoid the issues that Atticus had earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post

If you have a VPN the half hour before the official TV window is live on the Swiss channel RTS Deux at https://www.rts.ch/play/tv/direct/rt...LiveId=3608517

It's on the same network of channels as SRF so if it doesn't play first time, refresh the page to avoid the issues that Atticus had earlier.
                  Nice,Thanks!

Comment

I just got Nord VPN after reading some good reviews plus they had a special -$89.00 for 27 months. Hoping both JI and KW get the DLR. Tough but doable!

Comment

That’s completely irrelevant to your original (incorrect) point. Of course there will be less times in the top 50 run in the outside lanes, as they are typically filled with the weaker athletes in the field. That’s unrelated to whether or not those athletes are more or less likely to PR.

Comment

Another crappy night for sleeping coming up.
                        Lausanne starts at 4:00am here in Aotearoa NZ.

Comment

Originally posted by jb2 View Post

That’s completely irrelevant to your original (incorrect) point. Of course there will be less times in the top 50 run in the outside lanes, as they are typically filled with the weaker athletes in the field. That’s unrelated to whether or not those athletes are more or less likely to PR.
                          Also, many tracks, including ones that have hosted Diamond League meets and the old Hayward Field, don't have 9 lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc is a deep, deep cut. Almost 40 years old!
                            I think the reference might have gone over a few heads.

I had not known the meaning and backstory on the lyric, which obviously has nothing to do with the Netherlands.

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/musi...ss-the-dutchie

Comment

Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

I think the reference might have gone over a few heads.

I had not known the meaning and backstory on the lyric, which obviously has nothing to do with the Netherlands.

https://www.songfacts.com/facts/musi...ss-the-dutchie
                              My Caribbean wife taught me the meaning of that fun song. As a non-partaker I now feel foolish singing the lyrics.
                              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                                As a non-partaker I now feel foolish singing the lyrics.
                                Not at all. We can enjoy Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds without dropping acid!

Comment

Working...
                                X