Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post

I hope she does. Shake things up and get those at World Athletics pissed off!

3 21.8s at 18. Something is off here.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
      Collective amnesia about KC Lightfoot's 6.00m PR?
      DL seems to differentiate between indoors and outdoors. Note they list Mondo's PR as 6.15m

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
        Collective amnesia about KC Lightfoot's 6.00m PR?
        It is an indoor PR. I think WA is drawing a distinction.

Comment

• If I'd told you back in January we were going to have a Brussels 400H with a 46.72 guy vs. a 47.08 guy ... but neither would be Warholm or Benjamin ... you'd not have believed me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FleetingRedux View Post

3 21.8s at 18. Something is off here.
            Chopped 0.3s off the old U20 world record after just a year of serious training and a short-notice switch to the 200m, and still has another year left in U20.

Comment

• Mondo's by himself now, but has to jump a foot higher. That's a lot at these stratospheric heights.

edit - aha, he split in half and 'only' went to 6.05.
              Last edited by Atticus; 09-03-2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by steveu View Post
                If I'd told you back in January we were going to have a Brussels 400H with a 46.72 guy vs. a 47.08 guy ... but neither would be Warholm or Benjamin ... you'd not have believed me.
                Lets not forget about Samba so quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhall View Post

It is an indoor PR. I think WA is drawing a distinction.
                  Which is ironic since they insist on world records being overall records, but PRs are strictly separated by indoors and outdoors.

Comment

• Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post

Which is ironic since they insist on world records being overall records, but PRs are strictly separated by indoors and outdoors.
                    I stopped trying to figure it out. Makes zero sense.

Comment

I would think the announcers would at least mention it, but no.

Comment

• To get these heights, you have to have your standards in a rather narrow range, and Mondo has been having trouble with that lately.
                        But, as Shakira told us, 'hips don't lie', and he's getting the height.

Comment

• I see the top 3 in the LJ passed their fifth jumps, saving it for the 6th. Another unintended consequence of this 'funner' format, no-jumps.

Comment

• Mondo on to 6.19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              I see the top 3 in the LJ passed their fifth jumps, saving it for the 6th. Another unintended consequence of this 'funner' format, no-jumps.
                              Make that boring or dull.

Comment

Meat for another grinder, but as everyone who reads my blog knows, I have completely separate and distinct records and lists for INdoors and OUTdoors--no matter what USATF or WA or T&FN does!
                                No absolute or comprehensive lists for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X