Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post

I hope she does. Shake things up and get those at World Athletics pissed off!

I'm sure they already are unhappy....unfortunately CAS doesn't allow common sense....

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

I'm sure they already are unhappy....unfortunately CAS doesn't allow common sense....
      But they do allow internal male genitalia evidently.

And let's not even think about their logic in allowing the Laurel Hubbards of this world into elite female sport.

Comment

• When was the last time Brussels was BEFORE Zürich ? Personally I don’t remember this happening in that diamond league or golden league era
        Last edited by tm71; 09-03-2021, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

But they do allow internal male genitalia evidently.

And let's not even think about their logic in allowing the Laurel Hubbards of this world into elite female sport.
          Also not my words....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Scienceof...55122730233860

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Do Lasitskene and Sidorova have an MBA? They're all business. No smile - or any emotion - seen at all. Works for them.
            But you forgot about Sidorova weeping after Nageotte beat her in the vault.

Comment

• Originally posted by shivfan View Post
              Kerley 9.94
              Bromell 9.97
              No mention of Norman's 9.98?

Comment

• Originally posted by steveu View Post

Then she PR'd today by 41 seconds.
                It's about time...a 5:02 PB at 25 years old?

Comment

• Mekonen is 16 years old? 4:28...what did Mary Cain run at that age?

https://www.worldathletics.org/athle...konen-14988675

Comment

• Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
                    Mekonen is 16 years old? 4:28...what did Mary Cain run at that age?

https://www.worldathletics.org/athle...konen-14988675
                    Not as fast as Mekonen. 4:39.28y/4:11.01

Comment

Do Lasitskene and Sidorova have an MBA? They're all business. No smile - or any emotion - seen at all. Works for them.
                      Umm... did you see Lasitskene at the Olympics?

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                        Umm... did you see Lasitskene at the Olympics?
                        After she won . . . During, she looked like she was waiting for a root canal.

Comment

• Niyonsaba will give a lot of folks trouble next year because she's going to improve upon what she did this year. After she has a good season the IAAF will be hearing more noise about these events.
                          Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by tm71 View Post
                            When was the last time Brussels was BEFORE Zürich ? Personally I don’t remember this happening in that diamond league or golden league era
                            I checked going back to 1998 (inception of Golden League) and it never happened.

Comment

Check her reaction to clearing 2.02 and 2.04. That was nothing like what we had seen before.

Comment

Good grief, man. Two-time world indoor champ, three-time world champ, Olympic champ, equal fourth highest indoor jump all-time, equal fourth highest jump all-time, and you're still whining about her demeanor? Get over it!

https://youtu.be/CiDCZyYrJ5M

Comment

Working...
                                X