Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richardson still can't win a Diamond league race.

Well done Jackson on finishing second.
    shivfan
    Last edited by shivfan; 09-03-2021, 08:16 PM.
    My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
      Who???
      Ha! I did that before too! All those Commie names sound the same to me!

Comment

• Time for World Athletics to take decisive action on the DSD stuff. It's obvious that it's a huge advantage at all distances and it's only going to get worse

Comment

• If Mboma runs the Diamond League 200m final and wins in 21.7 or better, there is a #1 world ranking argument to be had (IMO)

Comment

• Katir certainly has been the mystery man of the year!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
              If Mboma runs the Diamond League 200m final and wins in 21.7 or better, there is a #1 world ranking argument to be had (IMO)
              I hope they go to 8 for the final. https://brussels.diamondleague.com/e...AMOND_102_json

Comment

• Originally posted by FleetingRedux View Post
                What will happen if she drops a 21.4 next year?
                I hope she does. Shake things up and get those at World Athletics pissed off!

Comment

• Originally posted by JumboElliott View Post
                  Time for World Athletics to take decisive action on the DSD stuff. It's obvious that it's a huge advantage at all distances and it's only going to get worse
                  Indeed....unfortunately not much they can do at this point...

Comment

• Entertaining 1500. Hoare bouncing back from his Tokyo 11th.

Comment

• Mondo only one over 5.91 so far.

Comment

• None of the ladies can beat Mboma over 200m except Thompson-Herah. But I don't really even know what my stance is on the DSD stuff. However, a 200m battle between an in-form DAS, Shericka Jackson, SMU and Gabby Thomas is one I'd pay good money to watch!

SCR was never going to be factor in the 200m, her weaker event. She should call it a season and look towards next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by moreover View Post

I hope they go to 8 for the final. https://brussels.diamondleague.com/e...AMOND_102_json
                          Didint know she hadnt run any DL races before. But why would they not take 8? SMU & Tamara Clark seasons done, ETH said shes only doing the 100m, Okagbare banned. Does Zurich get to invite someone over a person who ran the actual DL season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            Focused on Zurich?
                            No way. Sam jumps in every meet possible. DL meets have big prize money and of course factor into however the final rankings are working. I cannot fathom why he would miss this meet unless he is injured or was not invited.

Comment

• Collective amnesia about KC Lightfoot's 6.00m PR?

Comment

• Originally posted by moreover View Post

There are 5 athletes with tied 8 pts. Unlikely that they're going to add another one. And if? Who's going to be?
                                Okagbare banned, ETH only 100. 3 left?

Comment

Working...
                                X