Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zürich DL 2021

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Is there a case for Bol to rank #2 in the world ahead of Muhammad in the 400mH (#1 ahead of Sydney?)
    I wouldn't think so. Lost to her in the Big Meet and ran slower by half a second.

    Comment


    • I'm sure I'm the only curmudgeon who doesn't like the flag-wrapping after each event.

      Comment


      • McMaster is from the British Virgin Islands. I was astounded to discover that there are a grand total of 30.000 citizens of BVI!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gm View Post
          I'm sure I'm the only curmudgeon who doesn't like the flag-wrapping after each event.
          I can see it for the Olympics, but everywhere else, it is a little much.

          Comment


          • Vetter just fouled his final throw - I say he should he should be publically shamed, and all prizes withheld!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              I can see it for the Olympics, but everywhere else, it is a little much.
              Oh? That's on you. Most of us think it's a breath of fresh air.

              Comment


              • Wardude certainly has to deal with having run 45.x. I like his idea of trying other events.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
                  Oh? That's on you. Most of us think it's a breath of fresh air.
                  Touché!

                  Comment


                  • ooooo - there could be another foot there on Mondo's 5.98.

                    Comment


                    • There's lots of smoke around the DSD issue, but Mboma sure looks 100% female.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Wardude certainly has to deal with having run 45.x. I like his idea of trying other events.
                        At the press conference he addressed what he would need to do to run the 800 but didn't say he was going to do it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          That's on you. To most of us, it is a breath of fresh air.
                          .
                          Did you take a poll?

                          I don't mind it as it is branding for her and a women's discus thrower needs all the recognition help she can get.

                          Comment


                          • Speaking of breaths of fresh air . . . Tamberi.

                            Comment


                            • 21.78 Mbomba. Another WJR. Great time that adds further to the controversy surrounding her. Next year will be interesting in Eugene.

                              Comment


                              • I get the same sense from Mboma that I often got from Semenya--that she's sandbagging so that she doesn't run too fast

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X