Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Don't need to, I have my metaphorical finger on the metaphorical pulse of the metaphorical Body Athletics!
    So you know nothing but will keep talking anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by booond View Post
      So you know nothing but will keep talking anyway.
      Ouch.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CxX8nvLalE

Comment

Don't quit the day job

Comment

Some Brit dude. They're all interchangeably decent.
          Presumably someone other than Steve Cram and Tim Hutchings who are on the BBC tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
            Sometthing needs to be done!!
            No woman with higher than normal testosterone should be allowed to run in ANY all-women's event!
            She's a woman, but she has an unfair advantage over women with natural levels of testosterone!
            Same goes for Niyonsaba in the distances!
            Their testosterone levels are natural.

It's the source of those natural levels that are the problem, so I understand.

And if that is the source then Mboma is not a biological woman, at least IMO.
            Last edited by Tuariki; 09-09-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by booond View Post
              Don't quit the day job
              Now you tell me - I already have!

Comment

• So that's it? No more televised track until next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickstat View Post

Presumably someone other than Steve Cram and Tim Hutchings who are on the BBC tonight?
                  that's what the Peacock feed used.

Comment

• Well I think by next year they will have to go back to the drawing board on these events because Mboma will be in Eugene and perhaps medaling again and Niyonsaba will definitely be carrying home a Gold medal thats for certain. She has another year to play with.
                    Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• So, US men won all the flat sprints today plus the 110H...hmm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Their testosterone levels are natural.

It's the source of those natural levels that are the problem, so I understand.

And if that is the source then Mboma is not a biological woman, at least IMO.
                        I've not been entirely following the stance on the DSD athletes. So what exactly could be done, I don't necessarily think its fair to banned them given that this stuff is natural. So would them taking stuff to reduce their testosterone levels be morally wrong?
                        Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

I can see it for the Olympics, but everywhere else, it is a little much.
                          It's definitely overdone for me. It's like 'the wave'. The novelty has worn off. If its spontaneous or the Oly like you say, fine. But, now it's an obligation for everything? It's like the John Prine song where he put so many flag decals on his car that he couldn't see. I don't think you run the Diamond League for your country, really and it seems a couple winners weren't so interested in the flag (and it wasn't a protest, more like they had other things on there mind).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

I've not been entirely following the stance on the DSD athletes. So what exactly could be done, I don't necessarily think its fair to banned them given that this stuff is natural. So would them taking stuff to reduce their testosterone levels be morally wrong?
                            this is not the thread for discussing this non-news topic

Comment

• Originally posted by schigh View Post

It's definitely overdone for me. It's like 'the wave'. The novelty has worn off. If its spontaneous or the Oly like you say, fine. But, now it's an obligation for everything? It's like the John Prine song where he put so many flag decals on his car that he couldn't see. I don't think you run the Diamond League for your country, really and it seems a couple winners weren't so interested in the flag (and it wasn't a protest, more like they had other things on there mind).
                              I'd have to watch it again, but I'm pretty sure a couple of the athletes were draped with the flag (US flag) upside down--with the stars on the bottom!
                              That was the fault of the people who put the flag on the athlete's shoulders!

Comment

• Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
                                So that's it? No more televised track until next year?
                                Five meets left in the WA WCT 'regular' schedule.

Berlin - 9/12
                                Bellinzona - 9/14
                                Zagreb - 9/14
                                Bergen - 9/18
                                Nairobi - 9/18

watchathletics.com will have the viewing info (and Lucky Spikes, if he's around)

Comment

Working...
                                X