Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

And defending champions Trump Diamond League winners but will Coleman be eligible by then?
    why is "trump" capitalized in you comment?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
      Anyone know why Benjamin won’t line up in the 400H?
      has he competed at all post Tokyo?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

has he competed at all post Tokyo?
        Ran the 200 at Pre.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

And defending champions Trump Diamond League winners but will Coleman be eligible by then?
          Yes Coleman's ban ends May 13th, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by IloveFelix View Post

Jakob Ingebrigtsen reportedly out of the 5000. He will run only the 1500. He has indicated recently that he is fatigued.
            Understandable. He is excused.

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
              And he does NOT need a qual mark - or even run the Final of the USATF 100?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

why is "trump" capitalized in you comment?
                I have no idea. What was I thinking? 🤔

Comment

that was his original ban: CAS cut it from 2 years to 18 months, so I believe he's eligible again this November.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

that was his original ban: CAS cut it from 2 years to 18 months, so I believe he's eligible again this November.
                    13Nov21 is when it ends

Comment

Oh true, even better then since he can get some races in before just essentially hopping into the championships.

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      And he does NOT need a qual mark - or even run the Final of the USATF 100?
                      He doesn't need a mark since he is defending champion, but technically he does need to compete at USAs, even if it's just one round. But Im sure LaShawn Merritt (2011) can give him tips on skipping USAs after returning from a suspension.

Comment

Oh true, even better then since he can get some races in before just essentially hopping into the championships.

He doesn't need a mark since he is defending champion, but technically he does need to compete at USAs, even if it's just one round. But Im sure LaShawn Merritt (2011) can give him tips on skipping USAs after returning from a suspension.
                        Merritt didn't "skip" the '11 Nationals; he was still under suspension so wasn't eligible for the meet. USATF waived the normal "must show at Nationals" rule and put him on the team anyway. (as they had done in '03 for Anjanette Kirkland when nationals was too close to her having given birth).

Comment

color me slow... i only just noticed that the Wednesday timetable has the 2 shots going off at the same time, and then later same time for 2 long jumps. I don't recall having read anything about formatting: 2 rings/pits? alternate sex?

Comment

color me slow... i only just noticed that the Wednesday timetable has the 2 shots going off at the same time, and then later same time for 2 long jumps. I don't recall having read anything about formatting: 2 rings/pits? alternate sex?
                            "All throws and horizonal jumps finals will see the men’s and women’s contests combined and they will not make use of the final three competition format. Up first is the shot put."

https://www.worldathletics.org/compe...zurich-day-one

Comment

Hearing Shelly Ann is definitely out of Zurich but no explanation as to why. Anybody hear the same thing and if so any possible reason as to why?

Comment

https://trackalerts.com/shelly-ann-f...rich-dl-final/

“Not in the plans” is the given reason. WTH?

Comment

Working...
                                X