Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprinters you'd like to see explore seriously the 400m?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinters you'd like to see explore seriously the 400m?

Grant Holloway, Erriyon Knighton, Noah Lyles, Jenna Prandini, Kenneth Bednarek (44"73 in 2019!!!), Joseph Fahnbulleh...
    Last edited by 79; 09-02-2021, 07:42 PM.

Gabby Thomas

Comment

With the 'seriously' in bold - McLaughlin and Benjamin.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        With the 'seriously' in bold - McLaughlin and Benjamin.
        Oh yeah. Wonder if McLaughlin Or Muhammad are capable to run sub 50.

But personally, I'd love to see Coleman the 400m how he will perform lool

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
          Gabby Thomas
          I second this. In addition id love to see Muhammed try the flat next year.
          Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Michael Norman

Comment

Originally posted by 79 View Post
              Kenneth Bednarek (44"73 in 2019!!!)
              He actually just asked this on instagram yesterday, most people wanted to see him do the 400m:

Untitled.png

Comment

Originally posted by 79 View Post
                Grant Holloway, Erriyon Knighton, Noah Lyles, Jenna Prandini, Kenneth Bednarek (44"73 in 2019!!!), Joseph Fahnbulleh...
                None of them. I love the 400 guys going down to the 100 and 200 much better,

Comment

Grant Holloway

Comment

Bednarek and LYles. I know they could both run fast realy splits. The foot speed between Noah, Bednarek, Norman, Kerley, and Benjamin is just insane. Throw in Cherry who has been a beast on the relay the last two to three years and man the 4x400 is a shoe in 4 the US. I bet LYles could go sub 45 if wanted to right now. It would take a little more to get to sub 44 for him. Grant Holloway was mentioned earlier. I would love to see him in the 400H one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarclaws View Post
                      Bednarek and LYles. I know they could both run fast realy splits. The foot speed between Noah, Bednarek, Norman, Kerley, and Benjamin is just insane. Throw in Cherry who has been a beast on the relay the last two to three years and man the 4x400 is a shoe in 4 the US. I bet LYles could go sub 45 if wanted to right now. It would take a little more to get to sub 44 for him. Grant Holloway was mentioned earlier. I would love to see him in the 400H one time.
                      Those are just the Americans. De Grasse would be great. Prescod form GB, Guliev from Turkey, and of course I left off Knighten from the US list above, but think he could be a great 400 man. I think he is more of a 400 guy than a 100 guy in build, Jacobs from Italy as well, but i am very skeptical of him. He just quit running after the games and has had a small number of races.

Comment

Girls, well McLaughlin of course . I bet she could run a mean 200 as well. Prandini would be a good candidate. Bol could be fantastic. i think Asher -Smith could possibly be very competitve. Gabby Thomas as well Gabby has alot of range.

Comment

Matthew Boling.

Comment

Jaylen Slade. Don't forget this pe

Comment

Jaylen Slade, a hyper promising and very young nugget, shouldn't be forgotten... Don't forget him! 100/200/400 future dominant champion on international podiums ( within 3 years I will be glad to re-post these words 😉)

Comment

Working...
                              X