Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed at the quality 100m coverage recently

Even World Continental tour bronze meets like the Padova meet this weekend, both men and women's races viewable online. IOC posting half hour videos on the 100m finals, Caribbean broadcaster sportsmax posting long segments discussing 100m races/athletes even in non diamond league meets. it seems like just a few years ago, it would be hard to see even diamond league races when Bein Sports or Universal had the US rights. Now you can follow almost every single race of the season. Big credit to World Athletics for organizing the meets more cohesively, and the women especially for generating so much interest in the event in this Olympic year. I think coverage will only get better as technology keeps improving.
    Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

I feel ya. I have been waiting all my T&F life for what we have now, and I agree it will get even better.

Comment

I have noticed lately that when I quick-Google something entirely unrelated to T&F on my antique cell phone, there are more lead-in track-related blurbs and video clips of significant domestic and foreign performances.

Comment

Working...
      X