Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it unseemly for me to declare my undying love...

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it unseemly for me to declare my undying love...

... for the powers-that-be who have added a marvelous set of historical documents to this site?

The scans of the 1960s T&FN issues are beyond marvelous. I have most of them in paper form, but this is so much easier!

I'm with you. I have mid '69 on....given to me by my first track coach for reading over the summer and of which he eventually told me to just keep. I had never seen the '68 Olympic Edition. Fantastic!

Comment

Agreed, a marvelous gift!

Comment

The kind of promise we could make in those days, USPS division:

<<TRACK & FIELD NEWS MAILINGS Listed below are the dates on which issues will be mailed Delivery should not take more than one week anywhere in the U.S., proportionately less time to the closer areas >>

Comment

Just don't repeat the stoppage of printed issues again... keep 'em coming !!!!!

Comment

I love them! It was interesting to read the part from the 1968 Olympic LJ, where they compared the Portuguese Table equivalents of Beamon's 8.90. Many of them fall right about there the present WR's are. Yes, he was ahead of his time!

Comment

I thought I had an annual "premium" membership but doesn't recognize my password. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                The kind of promise we could make in those days, USPS division:

<<TRACK & FIELD NEWS MAILINGS Listed below are the dates on which issues will be mailed Delivery should not take more than one week anywhere in the U.S., proportionately less time to the closer areas >>

I used to drive the school librarian nuts two to three days after publishing, volunteering to sort the morning mailbag at lunch to look for T&FN.

Comment

Working...
                X