Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 [US] Indoor Results

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by gm View Post
    45.37 for Randolph Ross. Not a bad opener
    I'd like a closer in Eugene, 2 seconds faster, please.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      mLJ Mr. Boling over 27' at 8.25 (27-0.75) at Clemson.
      Only 3cm off the all-time top 10 collegiate indoor list!

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        mLJ Mr. Boling over 27' at 8.25 (27-0.75) at Clemson. m60 6.53 for D Swint (FSU).
        I am still high on Boling. I was on the board at Texas Relays two years ago when he interjected that 26+ footer into a string of his competitor's 23s.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          mLJ Mr. Boling over 27' at 8.25 (27-0.75) at Clemson.
          m60 6.53 for D Swint (FSU).
          Impressed for Boling. I notice he now has a qualifying mark for worlds in Eugene. Isn’t this about the time we ask if he should consider the decathlon?
          Last edited by Dave; 01-15-2022, 01:15 AM.

          Comment


          • #95
            Abby Steiner at it again. At Ky, w200 in 22.58.

            C Coleman 2nd at m300 in 33.20.

            Comment


            • #96
              Mary Beth Price 7.11 60m

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Abby Steiner at it again. At Ky, w200 in 22.58.

                C Coleman 2nd at m300 in 33.20.
                On a flat track (not banked).

                Comment


                • #98
                  Could be wrong but think that leap by Boling is a Georgia school record.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Jacksf View Post
                    Mary Beth Price 7.11 60m
                    That time is more then a week old, and sadly is no longer number 1 in the world anymore as Aleia Hobbs just ran 7.10 at the LSU Purple Tiger Meet in the finals after going 7.14 in the prelims running against Mikiah Briscoe 7.19 and 7.17, and Briana Williams 7.20 and 7.18.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jacksf View Post

                      On a flat track (not banked).
                      But isn't it oversized?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by eman2001 View Post

                        That time is more then a week old, and sadly is no longer number 1 in the world anymore as Aleia Hobbs just ran 7.10 at the LSU Purple Tiger Meet in the finals after going 7.14 in the prelims running against Mikiah Briscoe 7.19 and 7.17, and Briana Williams 7.20 and 7.18.
                        I think you are referring to the 7.12 she ran before.
                        I believe this 7.11 is a new race/time for her.
                        Last edited by Jacksf; 01-15-2022, 04:53 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jacksf View Post

                          I think you are referring to the 7.12 she ran before.
                          I believe this 7.11 is a new race/time for her.
                          Jan. 6 at Colorado Mines high school meet, 1700m+ altitude

                          Comment


                          • Either way, whenever it happened, it hasn't been mentioned here before.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by eman2001 View Post

                              But isn't it oversized?
                              It is. But I'm not sure there's much(if any) of an advantage running a 200 on a flat 300 track over a banked 200 track, where the finish is lower than the start(ie downhill).
                              There are no strings on me

                              Comment


                              • Our favorite NCAA weight doubler, Turner Washington, is just a quarter-inch off 70', with his 21.33 in Flagstaff, Az.
                                https://nauathletics.com/documents/2...AxeResults.pdf

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X