Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

catching up with Sha'Carri Richardson (split)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Agree with that last post. She needs to have someone parse through her social media before she views it, keeping her focus off of her detractors. Unless she thinks the "chip on her shoulder" will make her train harder, she needs to ignore the negatives. She has a world of talent, and I would love to see her reach her peak potential.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by KevinR View Post
      She needs to have someone parse through her social media before she views it, keeping her focus off of her detractors.
      I've seen that episode:

      Comment


      • #18
        David, I can see that we have similar tastes.. Bravo!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KevinR View Post
          Unless she thinks the "chip on her shoulder" will make her train harder.
          That has been my supposition all along. She needs the dissonance to help her focus.
          But I'll agree with lonewolf above: let SCR be SCR, and let's see what ensues.

          Comment


          • #20
            All I know is within a 3 year period, Shawn Crawford was wearing a phantom of the opera mask, racing against giraffes and zebras and also won Olympic Gold.

            Let's see how these next 3 championships years (2022-2024) go for Richardson.

            Comment


            • #21
              For thoes who were worried about her focus...the Celebrity Big Brother was just a rumor and she wont be on it:

              https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/20/sha-c...r-nene-leakes/

              Comment


              • #22
                Who is Richardson's coach?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by The Klingon View Post
                  Who is Richardson's coach?
                  Denis Mitchell unless the rumours about her training with Stephen Francis have materialised.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by The Klingon View Post
                    Who is Richardson's coach?
                    Dennis Mitchell, along with Javianne Oliver, Justin Gatlin, Kenny Bednarek, Aaron Brown, Dezerea Bryant etc.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Speedster View Post

                      Denis Mitchell unless the rumours about her training with Stephen Francis have materialised.
                      Ok thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ATK View Post

                        Dennis Mitchell, along with Javianne Oliver, Justin Gatlin, Kenny Bednarek, Aaron Brown, Dezerea Bryant etc.
                        Ok. Thanks

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X