Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post

Same thing happened in the 110H -- flash time 13.29, official 13.35. Later, the times matched, so perhaps they fixed s.t. -- but what?
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank
    Woodland, CA, USA
    It's almost impossible to get the flash time to match the official time every time, so for presentation purposes it is always better for the flash time to be slower than the official one. Less disappointment for athlete and fan alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
      Solidifies the Topic hold on father/daughter HJ combos, I think, ahead of the Mogenburgs.
      With the M35 and M40 world records thrown in as a bonus Mind-blowing 2.28 for the latter.

Comment

• Zango, in Spain, 16.50, in 1st round, so far, behind Diaz's 17.16

https://rfeamanager.es/Results/Resul...%20Ma%C3%B1ana

Comment

• Zambrano in 2nd in 46.90 . . .

https://www.atletismosalmantino.org/.../C73.0035.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Well that was underwhelming! He looked awful, tying up really badly.

Jordan Diaz improved to 17.30 (twice), a European Lead and NR - he's transferred to Spain. At least that's what the commentators said and it's denoted as on the results. There's nothing on his WA profile saying he's now Spanish.

Zango jumped 17.09 in the final round.
            Last edited by LuckySpikes; 06-04-2022, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• At the ORLEN Continental Tour meet: Nice meet!

Nice little battle between Nowicki 81.58 WL in the last throw and Bigot 80.55.

Nilsen 5.92 - attempted 6.07 Renaud 5.81 and a PB for Pal 5.81

Kaczmarek 50.40 over Felix 50.71

Swoboda 11.08 -0.4

Reeki and a few others under 2:00.

Comment

• No comments on Chorzow?

a. The mHT had EVERYONE except the Amis. The WC form-chart is the order of finish here.
                b. Allyson Felix will win USATF.
                c. Walsh goes big - 22.31. Kovacs at 22.00
                d. Dobek will be a factor in WC.
                e. D Welteji is the real deal. Reekie looked good.

https://kusocinski.domtel-sport.pl/?...6-05&impreza=6

Ha! PitP posted as I was typing!

Comment

• 5 over 78m in the mHT was impressive.

Nilsen's last attempt at 6.07 whilst not actually close was very decent.

Relieved to see that Reekie appears to have finally got past the effects of the glandular fever that she had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    No comments on Chorzow?

a. The mHT had EVERYONE except the Amis. The WC form-chart is the order of finish here.
                    b. Allyson Felix will win USATF.
                    c. Walsh goes big - 22.31. Kovacs at 22.00
                    d. Dobek will be a factor in WC.
                    e. D Welteji is the real deal. Reekie looked good.

https://kusocinski.domtel-sport.pl/?...6-05&impreza=6

Ha! PitP posted as I was typing!
                    If she's going 22.40 at 36 this early, and no one can make up their minds who wants it more in the w400, Allyson will catch them sleeping again and roll by them in the last 100, as she has done at least twice before (with the exception of waiting a bit too long to catch Quanera Hayes last year).

Comment

• Also in Chorzow, Camacho-Quinn ran 12.43 into a 1.4m/s wind.

Comment

• The way, Jasmine Camacho-Quinn has been running consistently since last year into huge headwinds is quite uncanny to say the least. Very fast times too at that.

Comment

• 19 year old Tamari Davis ran 10.91(0.8)!! Fourth fastest U20 athlete in history. She stagnated for a couple of years but she's back now. Her age 15 best of 22.48 is still one of the most impressive, I've ever seen from a junior athlete.

Comment

• Didn't know what to think of her 52.x 400 opener, but Felix rounding into form nicely. If she maintains this trajectory, you have to think she'll be making one last individual team in a few weeks' time.

Comment

• I think Felix has to be the favourite for the 400m trials title. Hayes and Wadeline are out of shape. Irby ran a 100m pb today but the last time she really impressed in a 400m race has been awhile. Only Athing mu and Sydney could easily challenge for the win if they choose to run it also, but I doubt they would anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diara31 View Post
                                I think Felix has to be the favourite for the 400m trials title. Hayes and Wadeline are out of shape. Irby ran a 100m pb today but the last time she really impressed in a 400m race has been awhile. Only Athing mu and Sydney could easily challenge for the win if they choose to run it also, but I doubt they would anyway.
                                I think it also depends if any of the NCAA athletes decide to try for a spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X