Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 U.S. Outdoor Results

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teare 3:34.81

    Comment


    • Friday at Vermillion, SD, Chris Nilsen 6.00, attempted 6.07

      Comment


      • Hás Kessler competed outdoors yet this year?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gm View Post
          Friday at Vermillion, SD, Chris Nilsen 6.00, attempted 6.07
          He is very consistent.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Hás Kessler competed outdoors yet this year?
            Yes, 3:45 at Jesse owens meet a few weeks ago.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              Also Britton Wilson (400H contender) - flat 400 in 50.97
              Also Shamire Little behind in 51.41

              Comment


              • Seiko Golden Grand Prix Continental tour in Tokyo this Sunday hosting a few top Americans.
                Entries: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1npD...Fyx8MmVar/view

                Notable names:
                M100m - Coleman
                M400m - Norman
                M800m - Jewitt
                M400mH - Benjamin
                W200m - Irby, Annelus
                W100mH - Harrison, Tapper, Cunningham

                Comment


                • Originally posted by cigar95 View Post
                  13:11 for Nico Young, no doubt pumped up by his younger brother's effort in the earlier heat - this puts him just short of the California high school alumni record, Grijalva's 13:10 last year in the OG.
                  He obliterated the under 20 record- TF NEWS list with age at time of performance.
                  I couldn't find Graham Blanks DOB
                  13:11.30 Nico Young (Northern Arizona) 5/6/2022 19 years 9 months 15 days
                  13:22.59i Nico Young (Northern Arizona) 12/4/2021 19 years 4 months 12 days
                  13:24.3 ————Young 4/23/2021 18 years 9 months 1 day
                  13:25.5 German Fernandez (Oklahoma State) 6/26/2009 18 years 7 months 24 days
                  13:27.4 Graham Blanks (unattached) 5/29/2021
                  13:30.0 Chris Derrick (Stanford) 5/2/2009 18 years 6 months 25 days
                  13:30.1 Grant Fisher (Stanford) 6/10/2016 19 years 1 month 20 days
                  13:31.8 ————Fernandez 5/2/2009 18 years 6 months 1 day
                  13:32.2+ Gerry Lindgren (Washington State) 7/10/1965 19 years 4 months 2 days
                  13:33.0 Cole Hocker (Oregon) 12/4/2020 19 years 5 months 29 days
                  13:35.5 ————Blanks 5/15/2021
                  **10 performances by 7 performers**
                  13:37.6 Sean McGorty (unattached) 5/4/2014 19 years 1 month 26 days
                  13:37.9 Galen Rupp (Oregon HS) 7/31/2004 18 years 2 months 23 days
                  13:38.4 Franklyn Sanchez (Georgetown) 3/31/2001 19 years 25 days

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
                    Allie Wilson 1:58.18
                    Akins 1:58.82

                    At sound running meet. https://finishedresults.trackscorebo...s/10606/events

                    USA woman 800m depth is incredible.
                    Nia Akins was actually supposed to run the 800 at Sound Running and then again the next day at the American Track League meet on the same track. But after her 1:58.82 her coach isn't making her run tomorrow after all.

                    Also, Akins is the first runner I've seen break the tape even though they finished in SECOND place. Anyone else ever seen anything like that before?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ubiQuitous1 View Post

                      He obliterated the under 20 record- TF NEWS list with age at time of performance.
                      I couldn't find Graham Blanks DOB
                      13:11.30 Nico Young (Northern Arizona) 5/6/2022 19 years 9 months 15 days
                      13:22.59i Nico Young (Northern Arizona) 12/4/2021 19 years 4 months 12 days
                      13:24.3 ————Young 4/23/2021 18 years 9 months 1 day
                      13:25.5 German Fernandez (Oklahoma State) 6/26/2009 18 years 7 months 24 days
                      13:27.4 Graham Blanks (unattached) 5/29/2021
                      13:30.0 Chris Derrick (Stanford) 5/2/2009 18 years 6 months 25 days
                      13:30.1 Grant Fisher (Stanford) 6/10/2016 19 years 1 month 20 days
                      13:31.8 ————Fernandez 5/2/2009 18 years 6 months 1 day
                      13:32.2+ Gerry Lindgren (Washington State) 7/10/1965 19 years 4 months 2 days
                      13:33.0 Cole Hocker (Oregon) 12/4/2020 19 years 5 months 29 days
                      13:35.5 ————Blanks 5/15/2021
                      **10 performances by 7 performers**
                      13:37.6 Sean McGorty (unattached) 5/4/2014 19 years 1 month 26 days
                      13:37.9 Galen Rupp (Oregon HS) 7/31/2004 18 years 2 months 23 days
                      13:38.4 Franklyn Sanchez (Georgetown) 3/31/2001 19 years 25 days
                      Hocker ran 13:19.98 at the oregon relays in April last year, so he should be on the list.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Juicy News View Post

                        Hocker ran 13:19.98 at the oregon relays in April last year, so he should be on the list.
                        Great catch


                        DOB June 6, 2001
                        13:19.98 on April 23, 2021
                        19 years 10 months 17 days

                        Comment


                        • Emily Sisson 67:11 half marathon AR

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Juicy News View Post

                            Hocker ran 13:19.98 at the oregon relays in April last year, so he should be on the list.
                            Marc Davis ran 13:32.58 as a 19 yo.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Juicy News View Post

                              Hocker ran 13:19.98 at the oregon relays in April last year, so he should be on the list.
                              He was 19, but he wasn't a Junior

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Black September View Post

                                Marc Davis ran 13:32.58 as a 19 yo.
                                like Hocker, he was 19, but not a Junior

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X