This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
    Yes, it would be a female Jamaican athlete. It may not be a top elite athlete, or even a sprinter, we don't know, but as she was 'protecting them' from any backlash back home, one assumes a high level international athlete who is not out.
    If I had to bet, it would be someone coached Stephen or Paul Francis. It would explain the smoke around her potential moving to their group back in the fall and why it ultimately did not go through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post

If I had to bet, it would be someone coached Stephen or Paul Francis. It would explain the smoke around her potential moving to their group back in the fall and why it ultimately did not go through.
      Send all info, speculation, and rumors to.....People magazine, The View, Ellen, Let'sRun....!!
      LOL

Comment

• The athlete’s name is out there and has been out there. Jamaicans know. Some others know. I don’t get why she specified Jamaican in her stories. She must want people to speculate and eventually discover who.

Sad situation but so messy.

Comment

• I'm all for chatting about immature yappy underperforming maybe-on-the-way-out-if-not-already-gone athletes who irritate lots of folks with their mouths & keyboards, but I'm guessing that this detour into her personal life could be a thread killer.
          Last edited by bad hammy; 05-16-2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eightsevensix View Post
            The athlete’s name is out there and has been out there. Jamaicans know. Some others know. I don’t get why she specified Jamaican in her stories. She must want people to speculate and eventually discover who.

Sad situation but so messy.
            If the athlete is indeed Jamaican, and did indeed steal from her well thats awful isn't it? Why should'nt she put the name out there. The person is a nasty individual if what she said is correct.
            Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by bad hammy View Post
              I'm all for chatting about immature yappy underperforming maybe-on-the-way-out-if-not-already-gone athletes who irritate lots of folks with their mouths & keyboards, but I'm guessing that this detour into her personal life could be a thread killer.
              Considering said yapper has put nothing forth but yapping to this point instead of getting from point A to point B rather quickly, this thread long deteriorated into like vs not like. She herself brought the partner issue up so I'm not sure anyone commenting on the issue can be accused of TMZing it too much. As to the issue of pointing out that the partner is Jamaican, I recall that coming up last year or am I misinterpreting what is being said here?

Comment

• Originally posted by eightsevensix View Post
                The athlete’s name is out there and has been out there. Jamaicans know. Some others know. I don’t get why she specified Jamaican in her stories. She must want people to speculate and eventually discover who.
                She's had PJSD (Post-Jamaican Stress Disorder) ever since being notoriously trounced by Jamaicans at the Pre Classic last year.

Comment

• So has Richardson announced another meet at which she will debut?

Comment

• Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

She's had PJSD (Post-Jamaican Stress Disorder) ever since being notoriously trounced by Jamaicans at the Pre Classic last year.
                    LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by beebee View Post
                      At 22, I thought I knew everything but didn't know jackshit...
                      some of the comments here are borderline fucking creepy...I would love to see some of you folks Utopia lol.
                      SCR is at this moment America's top woman in the 100, the reigning champ...my daughter just received her Masters yesterday in Atlanta and sometimes that girl talks a bit wacky too...some of y'all need to lighten up.
                      I usually disagree with you on some stuff, but I agree with you on this one. We have to be less critical of her. It does not help. SCR needs a ton of help. She needs to be surrounded by love and care. I hate to see what is happening to her. Track and Field needs her to mix it up with the other ladies. I hope she gets the help she deserves.

Comment

• Originally posted by FleetingRedux View Post

I usually disagree with you on some stuff, but I agree with you on this one. We have to be less critical of her. It does not help. SCR needs a ton of help. She needs to be surrounded by love and care. I hate to see what is happening to her. Track and Field needs her to mix it up with the other ladies. I hope she gets the help she deserves.
                        We suffer around here from a form of what's happening everywhere: If you're not 100% with me you're against me!

In this case with SCR I believe both sides can be true at the same time: She is mouthy, obnoxious, immature and troubling. She is lovely, talented, young, sweet, needs support and help. Some of these things actually overlap.

How she is different than the overwhelming majority of other 22 year olds is that she is a public figure, and does nothing to stop/counter her status as a public figure. In fact, she's willingly and actively a public figure. Thus, she's open to a much higher level of critique than other 22 year olds.
                        You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• I wish someone close to SCR, a coach or a mentor would have a tough love conversation with her and demand that she tone it down until she start actually competing and winning races again.

Comment

• She is throwing away a wonderful opportunity to build wealth for herself and her family. She should avoid relationships for a few years. She is not strong enough to handle the twists and turns of relationships.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                              So has Richardson announced another meet at which she will debut?
                              Has she announced any meet that she's was or is going to debut?

Comment

• Had announced for the Keino meet in Nairobi, hadn't she?

Comment

Working...
                                X