This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
    Well, she certainly has been on the track this week, in her running gear, so at least is doing some type of training and hasn't completely turned her back on the sport.

Regarding her recent relationship, I've checked it out and it is in the public domain, there has been a lot about it on the old internet, so I am not 'outing' anyone or being slanderous: it is 100m hurdler Janeek Brown.
    Brown herself has posted a long video responding to Richardson, and I must say, she comes across as an extremely aggressive woman, and uses some very offensive words...I can totally believe Sha'Carri's post about this woman.

Not for the faint hearted, here is Brown's video, posted by someone on YouTube *warning explicit language*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuQS0tpXDUg
    I could not understand a word she said. I guess it is just as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
      the video requires subtitles
      Or a translator. Where is jammin when you need him?
      Last edited by jazzcyclist; 05-19-2022, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

why?
        I guess my sense of humor didn't come through!
        Imagine a gif (??) showing some bug-eyed and open-mouthed actor saying "I LOVE this!, I LOVE this!" over and over and over! reacting to this entire thread--especially the latter portion regarding her relationship!!
        A little sensationalism in our lives won't kill us!
        But I wish SCR would be "sensational" ON the track also!
        LOL

Comment

• I'm not sure this thread is salacious, not in the true sense of the word, there is nothing raunchy/sexual about this at all. Yes, it's perhaps started to get a bit tabloid, but the point about the discussion is there appears to be a number of things off-track that are having a massive impact as to whether the 6th faster women of all-time over 100m will ever compete again. You cannot ignore the elephant in the room when we're discussing who we think may or may not medal. As long as we can discuss it like adults - with the odd, good humoured joke - then I don't see a problem with it.

Toward the end of the video, Brown says something about "not destined to be a track and field athlete". I think she is referring to Richardson, not herself, but like others, I'm struggling with her strong patois accent. Sha'Carri has also posted some more videos, and it does look more and more like she may have had top surgery as some suggested, which won't help her run fast (although this could just be weight/fat gain from being less cut & conditioned). The more I see of her Instagram, the more I think she will not be racing this summer. This would be a really big shame.
          Last edited by Wiederganger; 05-19-2022, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
            I'm not sure this thread is salacious, not in the true sense of the word, there is nothing raunchy/sexual about this at all. Yes, it's perhaps started to get a bit tabloid, but the point about the discussion is there appears to be a number of things off-track that are having a massive impact as to whether the 6th faster women of all-time over 100m will ever compete again. You cannot ignore the elephant in the room when we're discussing who we think may or may not medal.
            Yep. If this were a basketball forum and Steph Curry was going through a very public meltdown like this, there would be dozens of threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post

Yep. If this were a basketball forum and Steph Curry was going through a very public meltdown like this, there would be dozens of threads.
              If Sha'Carri Richardson's story didn't exist, we'd have to write one ourselves!
              Definitely should be written as a novel and/or made into a movie...and NOT a documentary!!
              But who would play Sha'Carri??
              LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                If Sha'Carri Richardson's story didn't exist, we'd have to write one ourselves! Definitely should be written as a novel and/or made into a movie...and NOT a documentary!! But who would play Sha'Carri??LOL
                Seems odd (to me) that you revel in the obvious pain these two are undergoing. It's an open wound; I'm not sure we should be pouring salt on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Seems odd (to me) that you revel in the obvious pain these two are undergoing. It's an open wound; I'm not sure we should be pouring salt on it.
                  It's out in the public domain!
                  And who put it there??
                  SCR & now Janeek did!!
                  Yes, they're both in a bad place.
                  So why are they telling all in public?
                  Why aren't they dealing with this behind closed doors?

As for me (and many others!) "reveling" in their pain, it's NOT "reveling" exactly, but just reacting to their very public fight!
                  Society does this every day---whether it's SCR or the Royal Family, or Brad Pitt or George Clooney or......!
                  It's the National Enquirer come to our little world of T&F!

Comment

• The only reason it's public is because they are trying to hurt each other. Piling on is not cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      The only reason it's public is because they are trying to hurt each other. Piling on is not cool.
                      So maybe as soon as their fight went public, GH should have ended this thread??
                      What we're all doing here (Not just me!) is slowing to stare at a fatal car accident!

Comment

• could move it to not track and field because Richardson has no results to analyze

Comment

• I'm one of the ones who has been most critical of what I see as her rudeness, coarseness, vulgarity, disrespect etc, but now that the cat fight has come to light, I'm feeling sorry for her because of the utter mess that she seems to be. While she may not end up in prison, Tyrese Cooper's rapid downfall and disappearance from T&F comes to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                            While she may not end up in prison, Tyrese Cooper's rapid downfall and disappearance from T&F comes to mind.
                            Prison sentence aside, not seeing the connection at all.

Comment

• Both sprinters with tremendous promise, the sky's the limit. Both hot messes. Cooper gone from track for good, wouldn't be surprising to see Richardson fade away and not accomplish anything more.

Comment

• Yea its not even close of a comparison, at least in my opinion.

IMO this board/topic makes her posts, words and actions seem significantly worse/detrimental to her career than they are in reality. I think the biggest concern is that she simply hasn't started her season yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X