Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone please tell SR if you want people to leave you alone on social media to not go on social media and ask people to leave you alone.... Doe she not have a coach, agent, shoe company or anybody to give her advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by DET59 View Post
      Would someone please tell SR if you want people to leave you alone on social media to not go on social media and ask people to leave you alone.... Doe she not have a coach, agent, shoe company or anybody to give her advice?
      It should be readily apparent to us by now that SCR only follows her own counsel.

Comment

• *crickets*

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
          *crickets*
          Damn right...same with Mu...and I don't think it's a coincidence

Comment

• Off track drama aside, 10.92 and 2nd place is a pretty solid performance, IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
              Richardson tweet:

<<You say you don't like me, well shut up or kill me !!! >>
              That's a quote from a Kevin Gates rap song.

Stop making threats cause I swear I hate livin'
              You say you don't like me well shut up or kill me
              Well shut up or kill me
              You say you don't like me well shut up or kill me
              B***h shut up or kill me

Comment

• Originally posted by beebee View Post

Damn right...same with Mu...and I don't think it's a coincidence
                I was thinking the same thing, but I held my tongue.

As far as Sha'Carri is concerned, good to see that she is rounding into form. She ought to have a talk with a legend on how to deal with a very bad day, because last year she was trying to hide her embarrassment (though I think the layoff made her rusty, and quite fast I might add), and that obviously didn't go well.

Comment

• Not worried about Richardson. She is the best the US have got over 100m and possibly the only one who could break up a Jamaican 1-2-3. Eugene is approximately 50 days away? Enough time for her to get down to 10.8 at Trials and then 10.7 for Eugene. Baby steps.
                  Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• I think it's now clear watching Pre that Sha'Carri has had breast augmentation, so consider she would not have been able to resume strenuous exercise until about 6 weeks after the op. This further adds some context to why she has been playing catch up and isn't yet in 10.7 form, but judging by this race, she can get there.

Michael Johnson tweeted her arm carriage looked even wider than usual, and she was a bit flat footed too. I noticed the arms but not the feet until I saw a replay. Her mechanics do look slightly different. It's going to be extremely interesting to see how she progresses

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
                      Her mechanics do look slightly different. It's going to be extremely interesting to see how she progresses
                      I noticed her change in mechanics too. I wonder if it's just because she is a little behind in getting into top shape. Or if it's deliberate because her coach is trying to change her mechanics.

Comment

• Her 10.92 may not win any prizes, but despite her OTHER idiosyncrasies, she had the best imitation Gail Devers fingernails, and the best imitation Cher/Lady Gaga upperwear going!
                        Gold for that!
                        LOL

Comment

• Glad Lewis J did not interview her after the race!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunningInCircles View Post
                            I noticed her change in mechanics too. I wonder if it's just because she is a little behind in getting into top shape. Or if it's deliberate because her coach is trying to change her mechanics.
                            If its deliberate, its awful from her coach because her form last year was superbbbbbbbbb.
                            Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                              Her 10.92 may not win any prizes, but despite her OTHER idiosyncrasies, she had the best imitation Gail Devers fingernails, and the best imitation Cher/Lady Gaga upperwear going!
                              Gold for that!
                              LOL
                              Just watched this race. Outside a bit of form issues she looked great! I like the Flapper look she has going. I don't know, with all of the chatter about her state of mind, twitter stuff (I don't do twitter so it's just what I hear here) I expected a wreck. She looked good, her race looked pretty good...seems like she's got something going right.
                              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                                Glad Lewis J did not interview her after the race!
                                You never know...She might have surprised everybody and apologized to him on the spot. You do realize her boasts (and the language) were her attempt to hide the embarrassment she was definitely feeling inside after bringing up the rear in last year's Pre Classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X