Clear All

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post

Wrong thread!
    Obviously you didnt read the post right before mine
    There are no strings on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Diara31 View Post
      Lmaooo, Sha-carri ain't playing tonight on twitter
      I saw her tweets. She isnt a fan of Steiner I take it? Or maybe the implication was that they didnt speak about Ofili enough
      Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

I saw her tweets. She isnt a fan of Steiner I take it? Or maybe the implication was that they didnt speak about Ofili enough
        She flat out said Steiner gets recognition because she's white.

https://twitter.com/itskerrii/status...35114914529282

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post

LOLOL, I want Ms Richardson to get back to running 10.7 please. SAFP & ET needs the competition.
          Apparently Ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lover Lover View Post

LOLOL, I want Ms Richardson to get back to running 10.7 please.
            I'd just like to see her run at all lol

Comment

• It is getting so that some people will want her to get back to running so she can get her *ss whipped by the Jamaicans...Merkans included in that group. I'm the biggest USA homer you can find and I will be rooting all out for SAFP and ETH if they line up against SCR. No props for anyone playing the race card!!
              Last edited by SoCal45; 05-15-2022, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• Sha’Carri isn’t wrong, and she has every right to use her platform to speak on this issue. The issue I’m starting to take here is that people seem to be forgetting that Steiner and Ofili are human beings with zero control over what people (ie, the media…) say about them. But this isn’t the thread to discuss that I guess.

Comment

How dare she have an opinion 😆

Comment

• Originally posted by beebee View Post

How dare she have an opinion 😆
                    Dude! Hilarious coming from TNFN's fiercest opinion police!

I've been watching Better Call Saul and you're as slick as he is. Windy City indeed. Never change, you make it fun here for sure.
                    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Similar thing happened when a Houston sprinter complained that World Athletics put out a social card for Steiner a few weeks ago when she ran a 22.05 and claimed they didn’t do one for Offili for running 21.98 the same weekend. But they did. The previous weekend. Because that’s when she ran the 21.98. Many people pointed this out but he didn’t backtrack.

people see what they want to see.
                      Last edited by dupontred; 05-15-2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by adirondack View Post
                        Sha’Carri isn’t wrong...

Richardson saying Steiner got the premeet hype because she's white ignores some key facts - Steiner was unbeaten outdoors coming into the meet, including a win over Ofili @ Joe May, and she was unbeaten over 200m indoors, including the Collegiate and US records, while defeating Ofili several times over both the 200 and 60. Now going into NCAA Ofili will rightfully be the favorite after what happened yesterday, and I suspect she will receive the lion's share of the attention heading into Eugene(pending developments at Regional of course).

As dupontred noted above - some people see what they want to see...

Comment

Richardson saying Steiner got the premeet hype because she's white ignores some key facts - Steiner was unbeaten outdoors coming into the meet, including a win over Ofili @ Joe May, and she was unbeaten over 200m indoors, including the Collegiate and US records, while defeating Ofili several times over both the 200 and 60. Now going into NCAA Ofili will rightfully be the favorite after what happened yesterday, and I suspect she will receive the lion's share of the attention heading into Eugene(pending developments at Regional of course).

As dupontred noted above - some people see what they want to see...
                          Fair enough. Personally, I'm square if people are choosing to make it about anything other than personal digs at either athlete.

Comment

• I don't know if Richardson is good for T&F, but at least she attracts more eyeballs to track meets... if she ever races.

https://forum.trackandfieldnews.com/...30#post1725130

I don't know how she can make T&F more popular by simply tweeting her opinions.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                              I don't know if Richardson is good for T&F, but at least she attracts more eyeballs to track meets... if she ever races.
                              https://forum.trackandfieldnews.com/...30#post1725130
                              I don't know how she can make T&F more popular by simply tweeting her opinions.
                              She has her followers and if and when she runs again, there will be MANY eyeballs on her!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Dude! Hilarious coming from TNFN's fiercest opinion police!

I've been watching Better Call Saul and you're as slick as he is. Windy City indeed. Never change, you make it fun here for sure.
                                Oh Mr Mitchell 😃
                                First of all sir, I DO NOT AGREE WITH SCR but support her right to speak. Second I love Steiner... she's a badass... period. I hope these ladies go at it at the USA's(hate all the work Steiner is doing) And then I want to see them both on our WC 4X100 against Jamaica 😉

Comment

Working...
                                X