Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Doha DL

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2022 Doha DL

    ENTRY lists up. https://doha.diamondleague.com/programme-results-doha/

    Some hi-lites:


    mPV Mondo, RL, KC, Nilsen
    wTJ MBR, LaFond, Mamona, Ricketts, KWms
    wSP Ealey, Ewen, Ramsey, Saunders, Thomas-Dodd, Roos
    w400 Ellis, Irby, Mcleod, McPherson, Paulino, . . . SMU
    mHJ Barshim, Tamberi, Woo, JuVH, McEwen, Starc
    w3000 Lotsa goodies!
    m400H Benj, Dos S, McMaster, Kendziera, Copello, Barr
    mJT Rohler, Peters, Vadlejch, Vesely, Weber
    m800 Arop, Brazier, Hoppel, Kinyamal, FCRotich, Mr.200sub-1:50 (Fred)
    100H Amusan, BAnderson, Cunningham, KHarr, Samba, Tapper
    m200 DeG, Kerley, NLyles, Richards
    m1500 TCher, Kejelcha, Kipsang, Kwemoi, McSweyn, Simotwo
    w200 DAS, SJack, Thomas
    m3000St Lots!

    Last edited by Atticus; 05-09-2022, 04:37 PM.

  • #2
    Anyone tried looking for Doha on peacock?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by donley2 View Post
      Anyone tried looking for Doha on peacock?
      It's on my DVR for Saturday, 10am-noon on CNBC.

      Comment


      • #4
        No Doha startlists yet but what's announced on the website is very good and surprising, given that it's usually the most "boring" DL meet!

        Benjamin - dos Santos - Samba
        De Grasse - Lyles - Kerley - Brown
        Barshim vs Tamberi
        Mondo
        etc.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          It's on my DVR for Saturday, 10am-noon on CNBC.
          I found this page. But so far searches on peacock come up empty.
          https://www.justjaredjr.com/2022/04/...ull-list-here/

          Comment


          • #6
            Samba in the 400H too !
            Not the usual name but real PB listed.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ZazaShoya View Post
              Samba in the 400H too ! Not the usual name but real PB listed.
              No wonder I missed it!

              ALSALECK, Abderrahman Almoubarrake S

              Comment


              • #8
                Startlists are out

                https://doha.diamondleague.com/programme-results-doha/

                doesn‘t look that bad tbh, although it‘s my least favorite DL meeting.

                Comment


                • #9
                  this is your pedantic editor speaking: what's currently available on the Doha site is not start lists, it's entry lists. An entry list doesn't become a start list until actual starters are known and lanes are assigned.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cracking fields in virtually every event!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gh View Post
                      this is your pedantic editor speaking: what's currently available on the Doha site is not start lists, it's entry lists. An entry list doesn't become a start list until actual starters are known and lanes are assigned.
                      D'oh! I know that. Fixed, thanks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Will anybody in USA televise it? I don't see it listed anywhere on the usual suspect channels.
                        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Pego View Post
                          Will anybody in USA televise it? I don't see it listed anywhere on the usual suspect channels.
                          CNBC has it tape delayed Saturday morning.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks. By that time I will be on my way to my grandson's college graduation. Just had to brag .
                            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                            by Thomas Henry Huxley

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pego View Post
                              Thanks. By that time I will be on my way to my grandson's college graduation. Just had to brag .
                              Congrats! So glad these grads can have an in person event!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X