Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 SEC Outdoor Champs

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Two men's 4x400 teams sub-3. SEC.

    Kentucky now No. 7 collegiate team ever
    Last edited by gm; 05-15-2022, 01:57 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gm View Post
      48.60 anchor for Britton Wilson

      48.90 for Charokee Young
      👀👀🔥🔥🔥 Sheesh!!!

      Comment


      • And just think. Syd would have been a senior on this team had she not left early I think.

        Comment


        • Kentucky men got DQ'd? What happened?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dupontred View Post
            And just think. Syd would have been a senior on this team had she not left early I think.
            It would have been interesting to see if she would have stayed or transferred after Floreal left.
            There are no strings on me

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gm View Post
              Two men's 4x400 teams sub-3. SEC.

              Kentucky now No. 7 collegiate team ever
              Not anymore. They just got DQ'd for some reason. What happened?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                I said earlier I thought her 50.05 in the open 400 made her a possible 52.5 woman in the 400H!
                Let me revise that! I'm now saying---Watch your back, MRS TEVRONE!!!! LOL
                and Mrs. Levrone too!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  and Mrs. Levrone too!
                  Sorry!
                  Still getting used to her being married!
                  Right, it's Levrone!
                  LOL

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 58Commander View Post

                    Not anymore. They just got DQ'd for some reason. What happened?
                    Reinstated.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                      Who is Parker Valby of Florida?
                      Don't know, but with 4 laps to go in the 5000, she's fighting Mercy Chelangat for the win!
                      And they're heading for the 15:30's!
                      Valby's from around my parts Tampa Bay. State 3200m record and ran 8:53 3000m indoors but was injured for NCAAs. So the race today didn't come out of nowhere.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dupontred View Post
                        And just think. Syd would have been a senior on this team had she not left early I think.
                        That's only if she stayed for a 5th year. If she graduated in 4 years she would have been done with college in 2021.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

                          Valby's from around my parts Tampa Bay. State 3200m record and ran 8:53 3000m indoors but was injured for NCAAs. So the race today didn't come out of nowhere.
                          She also ran pretty well in XC in the fall.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gm View Post

                            She also ran pretty well in XC in the fall.
                            This was similar to the Grant Hollaway 100m PR discussion from a month or so ago. His was from HS...I think....and it was clear he'd beat it substantially. Here Valby just hadn't run 5,000m much and her indoor 8:53 showed that if she got to the finish line she was likely going to set a significant PR. I like Dwight but I thought the glowing about the 90 sec improvement was just misplaced.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by gm View Post
                              48.60 anchor for Britton Wilson

                              48.90 for Charokee Young

                              Anyone have a split for the A&M girl that ran 3rd leg? It appeared that she ran Abby at least even. Two very fast splits.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by allspeed View Post


                                Anyone have a split for the A&M girl that ran 3rd leg? It appeared that she ran Abby at least even. Two very fast splits.
                                49.52 for Laila Owens

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X