Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they still have lighting in the area. The weather this outdoor season has been wild so far.

Comment

Updated time schedule(Central time)

8:35 PM - wJav conclusion (men to follow)
      8:35 PM - Decathlon 400m
      8:45 PM - m800m
      9:05 PM - w200m
      9:30 PM - m200m
      9:55 PM - w400mH
      10:15 PM - m400mH
      10:35PM - w10K
      11:15 PM - m10K
      There are no strings on me

Comment

I don’t know how hard Steiner and Ofili plan to push tonight but if they’re inclined to run it’s definitely fast air.

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
          I don’t know how hard Steiner and Ofili plan to push tonight but if they’re inclined to run it’s definitely fast air.
          22.21 for Ofili, 22.38 for Steiner--separate heats!

Comment

I feel like Ofili will win the 200m on Saturday. Though I think Steiner will take the 100m

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post

22.21 for Ofili, 22.38 for Steiner--separate heats!
              Light headwinds not helping(not that they were going full tilt anyway)

Comment

Ofili’s form on the straightaway is beautiful!

Comment

Britton Wilson PR's in 54.23 & Anna Hall gets PR of 54.91---in their 400H HEAT!!
                  Rachel Glenn also Q's!
                  That makes Hall faster than JJK, who ran 55.05!

Comment

Wilson has a shot to make the US team this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
                      Wilson has a shot to make the US team this year.
                      Since Muhammad is already in and Syd is a lock, that leaves two spots for Little, Cockrell, and her.

Comment

Damn, almost didn't recognize ofili down the back straight with her beautiful running form. Reminded me of Elaine Thompson for a second. I haven't seen Steiner's race yet tho

Comment

Originally posted by Diara31 View Post
                          I haven't seen Steiner's race yet tho
                          No one would call her form 'conventional', that's for sure. At the start she has minimal arm drive, then on the straight, she crosses her arms in front of her, and her arms barely go behind her hips. She looks nothing like anyone else out there, but she sure do go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            No one would call her form 'conventional', that's for sure. At the start she has minimal arm drive, then on the straight, she crosses her arms in front of her, and her arms barely go behind her hips. She looks nothing like anyone else out there, but she sure do go fast!
                            You're right. Both of them look read good and are wayyy ahead of the field. Who's your pick to win?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              I'm not pleased with the changes Kentucky has made to her once immaculate technique. I mean it's just simple physics that arm action crossing the body is going to be slower than straight ahead. Dont get it...at all.

Comment

One thing I've noticed about Steiner is that her arm swing is so asymmetrical that her left arms swings all the way up to the right side of her face.

Comment

Working...
                                X