Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nice Folks at T&FN

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Nice Folks at T&FN

    Just a way to say "Thank you!" to the nice folks at this magazine!
    I'm low on available money in my bank account now, but will be okay again on June 3rd.
    I need to pay the woman who helps me out with shopping and other stuff on May 24th, her next time here!

    My annual subscription is due for automatic payment on May 28th, but I knew I'd either have to post-date a check to this woman, or ask T&FN if I could "post-date" my May 28th payment to them!
    The man I just spoke with on the phone (Wish I'd gotten his name!!) was totally on board with my request!
    So my payment for the next year of the magazine & eTN will be paid on June 3rd, and I'll be able to pay my helper on the 24th of this month!

    So, thank you to the VERY nice people at Track and Field News!
    Once again, you've shown how a business SHOULD treat their customers!
    LOL

  • #2
    Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!
      How about a buck for every ! not typed? That should fund a lifetime sub

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!
        Reminds me of Kurt Vonnegut's novel "Slapstick", in which his recurrent phrase is "Hi ho!".
        In his lengthy "intro", he swears he'll never say "Hi ho!" again!
        He immediately then says "Hi ho!"
        LOL (Sorry, Atticus, it's a losing cause. The same way Alan Shank always ends with "Cheers!".)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!
          I would give $1 for every time that Brown said the word "bumbaclot" in her video!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TWalsh View Post
            I would give $1 for every time that Brown said the word "bumbaclot" in her video!
            Well, we all did learn a new word from it!

            Comment


            • #7
              The guy I've spoken with (Wallace?) several times in the past could not, seemingly, be any more courteous and professional.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by cladthin View Post
                The guy I've spoken with (Wallace?) several times in the past could not, seemingly, be any more courteous and professional.
                Agreed - Wallace is great to work with.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!
                  Count me in for $25 as well!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Aaron-check your PMs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Start a GoFundMe and I'll donate $25 just to have you never type 'LOL' again!
                      Search Result - Track & Field News Forums (trackandfieldnews.com)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Zackly!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm BAAAAAaaaacckkk---thanks again to Wallace Dere!!
                          I got a new computer on the 16th and got messages I'm on a strange device!
                          So long story short, I got it all straightened out---EXCEPT for the T&FN Message Board!
                          I couldn't comment (but I could read it)!!
                          This continued until I called the T&FN office and spoke to Wallace!
                          It took a few days for him to set things up, but today---minutes ago---he got me back on where I can post comments!!
                          I'm back on to irritate you with my weird & wild opinions & thoughts!
                          Take cover!!!
                          LOL

                          P.S. I saw your comments where you asked where I was!
                          Thank you for caring!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                            I'm BAAAAAaaaacckkk---thanks again to Wallace Dere!!
                            I got a new computer on the 16th and got messages I'm on a strange device!
                            So long story short, I got it all straightened out---EXCEPT for the T&FN Message Board!
                            I couldn't comment (but I could read it)!!
                            This continued until I called the T&FN office and spoke to Wallace!
                            It took a few days for him to set things up, but today---minutes ago---he got me back on where I can post comments!!
                            I'm back on to irritate you with my weird & wild opinions & thoughts!
                            Take cover!!!
                            LOL

                            P.S. I saw your comments where you asked where I was!
                            Thank you for caring!
                            Glad you're back, hope you enjoyed World's!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by huntinwr View Post

                              Glad you're back, hope you enjoyed World's!
                              I did!
                              Read the five results posts I wrote for my blog---covering two days on each post!
                              Next up will be a post where I opinionate on the meet!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X