Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¶'22 mUSATF JT—Ethan Dabbs 266-8

T&FN formchart

1...... Curtis Thompson............... (Tracksmith/Boston Hares)............. 1
    2...... Tim Glover........................... (Velaasa)......................................... ... nr
    3...... Marc Minichello.................. (Penn)............................................ ..... 4
    4...... Ethan Dabbs....................... (Virginia)........................................ ..... nr
    5...... Zach Holland...................... (Umpqua CC).................................... 10
    6...... *Michael Shuey................... (Velaasa/New York AC)................... 2
    7...... Donavon Banks.................. (unattached)...................................... nr
    8...... Tzuriel Pedigo..................... (LSU)............................................. ...... 8
    9...... Ethan Shalaway.................. (unattached)...................................... 9
    10.... Capers Williamson............. (unattached)...................................... 5
    Last edited by gh; 06-27-2022, 07:07 PM.

Need top 3 around 85m!!! Sigh . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Need top 3 around 85m!!! Sigh . . .
      Need Greer back here

Comment

Greer could even give SCR a run for her money in the hair department!

Comment

Originally posted by Steele View Post
          Greer could even give SCR a run for her money in the hair department!
          No doubt, she'd be jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
            Need Greer back here
            My beau bro Breaux! I miss him!!

Comment

So who will go to the worlds?

1. Dabbs - according to the current WA list with his win he will move him to the last place (32th) of qualification. However, there are many athletes that can improve their scores over the weekend and some that will retire. I think that most chances that he will be pushed out of the list.
              2. Thompson - in
              3. Minichello - out
              4. Williamson - out
              5. Glover - after this weekend will be ranked slightly above Daab in 30th place (out of 32 qualifiers). Can be pushed out but with a better chance than Dabbs
              6. Pedigo - out
              7. Shuey - the only one with the auto Q, if Dabbs will be pushed out he will qualify,

And a special thanks to WA for creating the most stupid system to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by olorin View Post
                Oh good, you posted what I was thinking.

Comment

So who will go to the worlds?

1. Dabbs - according to the current WA list with his win he will move him to the last place (32th) of qualification. However, there are many athletes that can improve their scores over the weekend and some that will retire. I think that most chances that he will be pushed out of the list.
                  2. Thompson - in
                  3. Minichello - out
                  4. Williamson - out
                  5. Glover - after this weekend will be ranked slightly above Daab in 30th place (out of 32 qualifiers). Can be pushed out but with a better chance than Dabbs
                  6. Pedigo - out
                  7. Shuey - the only one with the auto Q, if Dabbs will be pushed out he will qualify,

Dabbs, Thompson, Glover it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2 View Post

Dabbs, Thompson, Glover it appears.
                    There are still some national championships that their results are not updated, so too early for Dabbs to celebrate.
                    Last edited by olorin; 06-30-2022, 02:15 AM.

Comment

There are still some national championships that their results are not updated, so still too early for Dabbs to celebrate.
                      When does the final list become FINAL? And olorin I don't expect you to know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by donley2 View Post

When does the final list become FINAL? And olorin I don't expect you to know the answer.
                        Good, because I don't have a clue :-)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Australia won't select Hogan (who is currently in off winning the Oceania Champs but has only thrown 79.25m). That would open up one more spot for Rankings quals.

Comment

There are still some national championships that their results are not updated, so too early for Dabbs to celebrate.
                            I thought we already knew that the deadline was TODAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              I thought we already knew that the deadline was TODAY.
                              It is today, but the WA ranking list is updated with some delay, so those competitions that were held early this week are not included in the rankings.

Comment

Working...
                              X