Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Jamaican Champs (split)

this will surely deserve a thread of its own.

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce just ran WHAT in the 1st round of the JAA Championships? lol.

Comment

10.70 going pretty hard. ETH 11.06 super easy and Shericka Jackson 10.99 (second place in her heat) equally as easy. These ladies are in superb shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Track78 View Post
        10.70 going pretty hard. ETH 11.06 super easy and Shericka Jackson 10.99 (second place in her heat) equally as easy. These ladies are in superb shape.
        Yea SAFP was running this like a one off race. But regardless...She has no reason to run the 100m here, yet is in the form of her life...

Race video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwCH...nel=trainguyen

Comment

Ja Men not horrible. Heat 1 Seville 9.98 looking around. Heat 2 Yohan Blake 9.93. Heat 3 Conroy Jones 10.00 Ackeem Blake 10.01 Heat 4 vids on the channel in ATK's link
          why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Elaine's superb knee lift is back lol. Shericka could run 10.65 in the final, and i wouldn't be shocked. That 10.98 was too easyyy. Shelly oh well, what else to say, that woman is a beast! Briana again peaking in championship races and kemba held her own well against shericka.

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker View Post
              Heat 2 Yohan Blake 9.93.
              This is the big mark for me. Its Blakes fastest time since 2017 when he ran 9.90 to win Jamaican Championships. He may not be a medal threat, but its great to see him sticking around and running fast.

Also great to see that Jamaica will have a strong 4x1 in Eugene and be back in serious medal contention.

Comment

The women's 100m final could be interesting.

Could Kemba Nelson finish ahead of Brianna Williams?
                My heart is still in the Caribbean....

Comment

I don't think SAFP was all out yesterday. I believe she will run a hard semi and not contest the final. I expect something big from Shericka. I would not be surprised of Shericka won.

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker View Post
                    Ja Men not horrible. Heat 1 Seville 9.98 looking around
                    He's on track (pun!) to be Jam's next mSprint star.

Comment

Originally posted by Diara31 View Post
                      Elaine's superb knee lift is back lol. Shericka could run 10.65 in the final, and i wouldn't be shocked. That 10.98 was too easyyy. Shelly oh well, what else to say, that woman is a beast! Briana again peaking in championship races and kemba held her own well against shericka.
                      This was basically my same takeaways. It’s scary hours for everybody else. They have 3 legit 10.6x’s minimum. Ladies look to be in incredible form.

Comment

Any results links?

Comment

10.13 PB by Tajay Gayle to squeeze into the semifinals with a 4th place small-q in his heat. That improves upon his 10.18 from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTERBURNER View Post
                            Any results links?
                            I found results links here: https://www.watchathletics.com/artic...ionships-2022/

Comment

Originally posted by shivfan View Post
                              The women's 100m final could be interesting.

Could Kemba Nelson finish ahead of Brianna Williams?
                              Nelson could, but I still think it'll be Williams.

Comment

Working...
                              X