X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmn8Vmzb2sM

Comment

• Originally posted by fasttrak85 View Post

Screaming dying of laughter at Sj thighs look thick.
      She is giving me Bolt 08 vibes. She looks in prime physical form. Bolt ran 9.72 on a wet track before Beijing and at that time I was shocked and knew he had more in the tank. Shericka ran an unbelievable time on a wet track with zero wind. A little bit of wind would be probably 21.4 high or 21.5 flat. I don’t even want to think of the time she might run in Eugene being in championship form. Can’t wait

Comment

• Originally posted by chukuyute View Post

She is giving me Bolt 08 vibes. She looks in prime physical form. Bolt ran 9.72 on a wet track before Beijing and at that time I was shocked and knew he had more in the tank. Shericka ran an unbelievable time on a wet track with zero wind. A little bit of wind would be probably 21.4 high or 21.5 flat. I don’t even want to think of the time she might run in Eugene being in championship form. Can’t wait
        Would be so nice if it was 21.33, but it wont

Comment

• Damn, I'm always late for the party! 😋

Now, the question is, which 200 WR will go down first? Will Knighton (19.49) and/or Lyles (19.50) take down Bolt's 19.19? Or will Thompson-Herah (21.53) and/or Jackson (21.55) get to Flo's 21.34?

Comment

• I think Flo Jo's WR first out of those two choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post

Damn, I'm always late for the party! 😋

Now, the question is, which 200 WR will go down first? Will Knighton (19.49) and/or Lyles (19.50) take down Bolt's 19.19? Or will Thompson-Herah (21.53) and/or Jackson (21.55) get to Flo's 21.34?
              You have a long wait,poster.

Comment

• Levy was hurt earlier this year
                why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post

Damn, I'm always late for the party! 😋

Well I'm even later than you! Lol.

Action Jackson...Oh what a sublime performance!!!

Eugene calls for bombs bursting in air!

Comment

• Once SJ gets her starting good enough, both the 100m and 200m WR will be in trouble. Flo jo for all intent and purposes had the perfect race model with those records meaning her start, acceleration and finish were on point. SAFP had the first 2 earlier in her career and now has the last 2 late in her career. ET had the last 2 with an ok start. SJ to me looks like she has the last two phases that reminds me of FLO JO. Her background in the 400m has shown that she will be a greater 100m and 200m sprinter (time wise) than both SAFP and ET.

Comment

• ^ Not quite sold on SJ surpassing SAFP and ET (time-wise) in the 100, but ready to be proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFelixFan View Post
                        ^ Not quite sold on SJ surpassing SAFP and ET (time-wise) in the 100, but ready to be proven wrong.
                        i can understand your argument but if you look closely and analyze all 3, you will see that SJ is the closest sprinter in both the 100 & 200m to Flo jo. She just needs to improve her starts. Neither SAFP nor ET has the finish that SJ possess. I remember when Bolt ran that 9.72 with 1.7 wind on the wet track in NY and folks was saying he was running flat out. He was not and when Mills tapered him for Beijing he was in stunning form (9.5s shape). That’s the beauty about track, you cannot predict some athletes times when they enter in championship form. You can just judge by their regular season. SJ running 21.55 with 0 wind without being in championship form is really scary. ET ran 21.53 in championship form. So it’s gonna be hard to gauge what SJ will do in being in championship form. That’s why I’m excited. She might drop something stunning in Eugene

Comment

Working...
                        X