Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Stockholm DL

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    There's your (perhaps) new WC favorite. Moraa is a very big threat to Mu.

    Comment


    • #77
      Moraa looking like a gold medal threat for Eugene. There looks to be a lot more there.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by gm View Post
        There's your (perhaps) new WC favorite. Moraa is a very big threat to Mu.
        That's a big statement, but for sure a lock for silver!

        Comment


        • #79
          The wHJ field completely destroyed, everyone failed at 1.96 except for Patterson!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
            Awful effort by Keely, was never in it.
            Very bad tactical race, she was all over the place and I thought she looked tired too.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post

              Very bad tactical race, she was all over the place and I thought she looked tired too.
              Yeah, during the intros she's usually smiling and expressive but she looked disinterested or distracted.
              I'm the best poster. Just ask me.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by ceil View Post
                The wHJ field completely destroyed, everyone failed at 1.96 except for Patterson!
                Shocker that Mahuchukh didn't make 1.96!
                Hope she's okay!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by gm View Post
                  There's your (perhaps) new WC favorite. Moraa is a very big threat to Mu.
                  She can hang through 650m, middle of last curve, but I think we saw at USATF that Mu has reserves we were unaware of.

                  I see Mu pushing the pace at 500 with Moraa and Hodgkinson following.
                  Mu makes her move at 650 and starts pulling away at 700.
                  Wilson and Rogers will make their moves at 700 and pass both Moraa and Hodgkinson, who are spent trying to jump Mu.
                  USA Sweep! [Well, that's MY version.].

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Lobalu - Refugee Team - beats Kiplimo!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      She can hang through 650m, middle of last curve, but I think we saw at USATF that Mu has reserves we were unaware of.

                      I see Mu pushing the pace at 500 with Moraa and Hodgkinson following.
                      Mu makes her move at 650 and starts pulling away at 700.
                      Wilson and Rogers will make their moves at 700 and pass both Moraa and Hodgkinson, who are spent trying to jump Mu.
                      USA Sweep! [Well, that's MY version.].
                      As long as you're being creative what are the times . I'm expecting 1:51 for Mu
                      I'm the best poster. Just ask me.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        ALEKNA! 69.81

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Jshapco2 View Post

                          Shocker Jacobs pulled out of the meet.
                          Props for a very prescient call!!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by JMysterio View Post
                            As long as you're being creative what are the times . I'm expecting 1:51 for Mu
                            The Crystal Ball (not me!) says:

                            Mu 1:54.24
                            Ajee' 1:55.05
                            Rogers 1:55.22
                            Hodgkinson and Moraa, stumbling for a tie at 1:55.45.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              The Crystal Ball (not me!) says:

                              Mu 1:54.24
                              Ajee' 1:55.05
                              Rogers 1:55.22
                              Hodgkinson and Moraa, stumbling for a tie at 1:55.45.
                              won't predict a USA sweep but I do agree all 3 will be under 1:55.50...now it is up to the others to do the same!

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                m400h next...will dos Santos go under 47?

                                46.80 wl
                                Last edited by SoCal45; 06-30-2022, 07:34 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X