Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Mason transfering back to FSU???

I heard the former ACC Freshman of the year and 400 hurdle champion was transfering back in January. But I heard and saw that he is an improved athlete. If you look at the US list you will see he has made the list in the LJ the last 2 years and I heard that was through 2 different injuries. He also ran a 7.73 in the 60 hurdles early on in the year. I believe he will be a top[ athlete in both the hurldes and LJ next season and will challenge for an NCAA title.

Re: Matt Mason transfering back to FSU???

I'm shocked! Shocked to see a post about a real track subject on this board. Isn't that grounds for banning?

Comment

Mason has been out here in California at a JC training and getting ready for next year. The last 2 years he has had some injuries but inbetween injuries he has looked very impresssive. Setting a new school record at Long Beach City College in the LJ at 7.80m. And making the us List in the LJ the last 2 years and the 400 hurdles in 2001 and 2002. I believe he will actually run a 49 low to 48 high next season at FSU and he will also jump in the mid to high 26's.

Comment

So, do you all think that he will have a chance to be the ACC Performer of the year if he does in fact return to FSU? With his numbers it looks like he should be a top contender fo the award.

Comment

He certainly is the favorite.The kids got mad skills.

Comment

He will also probably give the indoor 60 meter hurdle ACC record a run.

Comment

what's the acc record

Comment

The ACC Indoor 60 hurdle record was set by Sultan Tucker of Clemson in 2001 at 7.69. Mason definelty has a shot to knowck that record out of the record book.

Comment

With Mason back FSU should easily be the favorite to win another ACC Title this upcoming season!

Comment

Yeah FSU was already probably a big favorite to win the title again, but with mason it is almost a sure thing they will win the indoor ACC title and outdoor ACC title

Comment

WHO'S MATT MASON

Comment

>WHO'S MATT MASON<

Didn't he write Stardust? (He seems to be capable of doing everything else, why not that?)

Comment

Mason was the ACC Freshman of the year at FSU in 2001 he was also 2001 ACC 400 hurdles champion. And if you read the post you would know that he is an incredible athlete and has improved much even since then.

Comment

For real, you all are ignoratnt if you dont see that the kid will do big things this year, and I mean BIG things.

Comment

Seems to be a multitalented athlete like Maurice Wignall. Wignall led the qualifiers in the 1997 WC long jump with 8.09m (only to post 3 no jumps in the final) This year he has run 13.28 for 110mH. He did both in college (George Mason I believe)
                              why don't people pronounce vowels anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X