Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Zürich DL Final, Women's Events

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by gh View Post

    my Peacock schedule is showing nothing in the Z department.
    will be on Peacock starting at 11:30amET on Wednesday, 1:00pmET on Thursday

    Comment


    • #47
      Thanks, Walt.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Walt Murphy View Post

        will be on Peacock starting at 11:30amET on Wednesday, 1:00pmET on Thursday
        i have no reason to doubt you, but find it incomprehensible that less than 24 hours out there's nary a peep from Peacock

        (i also note that the start time tomorrow means first half of the shots will be skipped over)

        Comment


        • #49
          CNBC airs a five-hour broadcast of highlights Saturday at noon.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by DET59 View Post
            At 9th in the 100, will SCR "sneak in" due to injuries, no shows, etc? How will Sha'carri do if she runs? What's the over/under on her finishing place?
            I am so tired of the Richardson questions. Why are you not asking about Hobbs?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by noone View Post
              I am so tired of the Richardson questions. Why are you not asking about Hobbs?
              Same reason NASCAR fans really go to races - for the crashes.
              Hobbs is a great sprinter, but she sure doesn't generate the interest SCR does, for better or worse.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by gh View Post

                i have no reason to doubt you, but find it incomprehensible that less than 24 hours out there's nary a peep from Peacock

                (i also note that the start time tomorrow means first half of the shots will be skipped over)
                Yep, very odd (Walt is probably about good a source as you are going to get so not sure he needs any extra back up), but it is listed here as well.

                https://www.nbcolympics.com/schedule/sport/track-field

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by gh View Post

                  i have no reason to doubt you, but find it incomprehensible that less than 24 hours out there's nary a peep from Peacock

                  (i also note that the start time tomorrow means first half of the shots will be skipped over)
                  This was my source: https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2022/...edule-preview/

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Both days listed on peacock now.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Allie Wilson as a pacemaker in 1500 meters means that Faith Kipyegon will try once again to set WR. I think this is main event for the tournament.
                      I don`t believe in Yaroslava Maguchikh to repeat Brussels result
                      Also they wrote that Mondo,Crouser,Tobi Ammusan and Rojas could improve their WR, almost no chance
                      Tobi 100% will lose to Camacho-Quinn, who has chance to improve her PB 12,26
                      Crouser is not favourite in competition with Kovacs

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Mikhail 1968 View Post
                        Allie Wilson as a pacemaker in 1500 meters means that Faith Kipyegon will try once again to set WR.
                        Where did you read that? And why does Allie Wilson pacemaking automatically make it a WR attempt?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          It's so much easier to just use a VPN + YouTube than to deal with any of those other services.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by rhizobium View Post
                            It's so much easier to just use a VPN + YouTube than to deal with any of those other services.
                            Not really. I click one button on Peacock and I'm in.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by LuckySpikes View Post
                              Where did you read that? And why does Allie Wilson pace-making automatically make it a WR attempt?
                              Wouldn't they both be reasonable assumptions? A fast 800-runner to set the pace through 1000m at around 2:32 with the idea that Kipyegon might wish to follow. She may have a clause in her sponsorship contract that pays her well for the 1500 WR.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I see Ealey is a fan of Orwell . . . 19.84.

                                And now is soooo 3 years ago! 20.19
                                Last edited by Atticus; 09-07-2022, 04:21 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X