Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican hurdlers...

Did you notice, this last decade, regular waves of brilliant young world-class Jamaican hurdlers, like Rasheed Broadbell or Orlando Bennett, today?
    On the top lists, there are always new Jamaican names who reach the highest international level every year.
    We can see this is one of the most popular events at their nationals every year.
    I wouldn't be surprised if one day, one of these talents threatens the WR, like the US hurdler Devon Allen did few months ago.
    Last edited by 79; 09-05-2022, 12:14 PM.

Originally posted by 79 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if one day, one of these talents threatens the WR
    It could happen! I thought GH was going to put it farther away, but now Broadbell or TreyC looks like a more likely suspect.

Comment

What does Garry Hill have to do with the 110H WR... oh, it's another GH.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        It could happen! I thought GH was going to put it farther away, but now Broadbell or TreyC looks like a more likely suspect.
        I had predicted a sub-13"00 performance, for TreyC, following his fantastic indoor season.
        He's been hyper constant and consistant under pressure. I don't know who are coaching him, but they did a tremendous work when we see his outdoor results!
        He almost did.
        He's going to produce a very special performance one day or another... like Devon!
        Last edited by 79; 09-05-2022, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X