Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Relays 4x4 Video

Scroll down to bottom of page and check out the video. Clement and Darold on anchor is an instant classic

http://www.milesplit.com/article/8874

Wariner looked as comfortable and relaxed as did Watts during his 43,1 Barca split. I hope he gets the stick down on a field some time during the summer - may see history:s next sub-43 split.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
      Wariner looked as comfortable and relaxed as did Watts during his 43,1 Barca split. I hope he gets the stick down on a field some time during the summer - may see history:s next sub-43 split.
      Is there a 4x4 in Athens this summer? Other than that, I'd be surprised to see JW on a relay after the next few weeks.

Comment

Thoughts surrounded the German meet which USA participates in (including relays) during summer. Otherwise, maybe he and three others select a meet and attempt a WR (for money + appearance fees).

Comment

Originally posted by KevinM
          Originally posted by EPelle
          Is there a 4x4 in Athens this summer? Other than that, I'd be surprised to see JW on a relay after the next few weeks.
          There is a M4x4 run at World Cup. Should be an exciting race as the US is as deep as it has ever been while the Ameircas will combine talent from Jamaica, Bahamas,Canada and Grenada.

Comment

Working...
          X