Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sha'Carri Richardson Makes Headlines Again

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    "I don't see any method at all."

    and

    (stop dissing me seems to be a recurring motif).​
    Spot on.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by DrJay View Post

      Spot on.
      Thirded
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

      Comment


      • #63
        I don't think SCR's antics are deliberate or part of a publicity strategy. I believe they are, unfortunately, instinctive and triggered by her life experience. I hope she can follow through on her demonstrated exceptional sprint ability.

        Comment


        • #64
          Flight attendants are in a crappy situation. They are simultaneously tasked with being everyone's servant and being unbadged cops tasked with enforcing a myriad of FAA regulations (many of which are nonsensical).

          That said, any seasoned traveler knows that the best way to handle a flight attendant you perceive to be rude is to suck it up and complain after the flight online. They tend to give out frequent flyer miles like candy to aggrieved passengers in that situation. Unfortunately, it seems like Ms. Richardson has never been given the sort of guidance where she would be aware of that reality.

          For the most part though, she's exhausting. She's old enough to know better. Not everyone is out to persecute you, and even if they are, suck it up.

          Comment


          • #65
            Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Or a bunch of message board threads.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
              I don't think SCR's antics are deliberate or part of a publicity strategy. I believe they are, unfortunately, instinctive and triggered by her life experience.
              Exactly. She didn't purposely get herself kicked off a flight to get views on social media. She simply reacted to the perceived disrespect in manner that was consistent with her natural behavior.

              Comment


              • #67
                From that link:

                Sha’Carri is one of the best 100m and 200m racing individuals at her tournament level.
                I know she's not a Grandmaster, so is her level an International Master or just a National Master? I guess she is good at Speed Matches.
                Perspiring minds want to know!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  From that link:



                  I know she's not a Grandmaster, so is her level an International Master or just a National Master? I guess she is good at Speed Matches.
                  Perspiring minds want to know!
                  If "online racing" points count she's Bobby Fischer

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    She's obviously just staking her claim to a key IAAF promotional role: WA content creator programme

                    Stay tuned for SCR's Disrepected Athlete's channel reacting to Crusty Old Men commenting on her behaviour and much much more! Coming soon to World Aquatics media...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

                      Exactly. She didn't purposely get herself kicked off a flight to get views on social media. She simply reacted to the perceived disrespect in manner that was consistent with her natural behavior.
                      I agree with this, and lonewolf's quote.

                      The social media discussion was around her relevance, not that her actions on the plane were part of a marketing strategy.

                      Nobody wants to hear or talk about her, yet here everyone is, talking about her. If we are truly exhausted by her behaviour and antics, why are we discussing her on this thread? It's because she gets a reaction out of people, and for whatever reason, we can't help ourselves posting and commenting. That's our fault, not hers.

                      (btw, not condoning any of her silly behaviour at all, & I agree with Atticus and others that she probably could do with some 'help' and guidance.)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X