Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polevaultpower
    Florida is not the south. I've lived in Florida, Georgia, and Arkansas. Florida is not the south.
    The rest of Florida 'is not the south' but Jax, right on the Georgia line, and the entire Panhandle, certainly is!!! But, that said, I just googled Indianapolis's cost of living and I GROSSLY overestimated its position in the market. Apparently it's not at all what I expected, so I take it all back - $40K probably IS a big deal there. I still can't believe USATF can get a mover-n-shaker for that much, but maybe USATF doesn't see their Sponsor liaison as that big a deal either.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      Florida is not the south. I've lived in Florida, Georgia, and Arkansas. Florida is not the south.
      The rest of Florida 'is not the south' but Jax, right on the Georgia line, and the entire Panhandle, certainly is!!! But, that said, I just googled Indianapolis's cost of living and I GROSSLY overestimated its position in the market. Apparently it's not at all what I expected, so I take it all back - $40K probably IS a big deal there. I still can't believe USATF can get a mover-n-shaker for that much, but maybe USATF doesn't see their Sponsor liaison as that big a deal either.
      There is not a Piggly Wiggly anywhere near Jacksonville, I'm not buying this Jacksonville = the south argument :twisted:

Comment

There is not a Piggly Wiggly anywhere near Jacksonville, I'm not buying this Jacksonville = the south argument :twisted:
        Any town that has a Wal-Mart parking lot full of pick-up trucks with gun racks and Confederate flags IS a southern town. You may not see that in Orlando, Tampa, or Miami, but you see it in Daytona (duh!), Jax, Tallahassee, Pensacola, and most of the rural towns inland. Trust me, there's still a lot of good ol' boys around these here parts.

Comment

Working...
        X