Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USATF level 1

There will be a USATF Level I coaching school held at Watauga High School in Boone August 4-6. The school runs from 6:00 pm Friday to 1:00 pm Sunday. This school covers basic level information in sports sciences, training, and technique for all track and field event. Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible; participants completing the school will be USATF Level I certified coaches and be eligible for advanced, event-specific Level II schools.
    Currently scheduled instructors are David Honea (Watauga HS), Glenn McAtee (Clemson Univ.), and Brad DeWeese (UNC-Asheville). Complete details and registration will be available by June 1 at http://www.usatf.org/groups/Coaches/education/schools/. Updates will be made to ncpreptrack when final registration information (including lodging possibilities) are available.
    www.tailwindpolevault.com

David Honea! One of the great posters on the old Darkwing board. David, where are you?!

Comment

I'm not David but I coach with him at Watauga High School in Boone NC. Home of Brenda Taylor (400H) and Lindsay Taylor (PV).
      www.tailwindpolevault.com

Comment

Working...
      X